2002 JDM 350z with UK GT Pack AND with 600miles??

DazBam350z

Well, if it has a full service history showing stamps all the way to it's mighty 600 miles then perhaps benefit of the doubt, including MOT certs, the works. It certainly ain't a GT though. Be interesting to hear what they have to say about what it's been doing for the last 8 years!

OK so i made the idiot move of sticking my number on the question form on eBay!

So Graham phones me; the car was stolen on import along with another car and was kept in lock up over 5 years, he buys cars from insurance companies and after a settlement was done to the previous owner the car the cars were found by police and graham gets his hands on it. I was completely lost by this point as he had already shed out his years of experience within buying and selling imports and how his wife drives a 350z gt or was it an R33 skyline?? the story changed so many times he got himself mixed up! No V5 as there has been a mix up within DVLA and he is more than happy to take £500 deposit before iv seen the car as it will sell very quickly!

Oh and i did ask about the JDM GT edition... Clocks were changed with clocks from nissan on arrival and as was the rear bumper to suite the new owner which from the story above didnt even get as it was had on arrival?!?

Can you make any facts from this???

Interesting. has a minor ring of truth about it, but why would someone steal a car then leave it for 5 years...insurance scam maybe. I'd want to know how did they steal the car, where from, what damage was done, where was it stored. Also, it's had a new speedo I reckon, true mileage could be anything....

Pete

The thing is.....who exactly is he expecting to call up on the basis of his advert???

I mean if I'm looking for a cat D or C car then I'll look for one. If I'm looking for a recovered stolen cheapie I'll look for one..........if I'm looking for a nice clean motor then I don't expect to read an advert that implies a car is clean as a whistle but has a back story that involves Memphis Raines Stealing it for a bloke named Raymond Colitri because he's going to kill his bother if he doesn't steal 50 cars in one night!

What a chopper!

haha very well said, its all just wayyy too dodgey! Off the topof my head arnt these type of cars on an x category? Stolen and not recovered because tecnicaly it hasnt been recovered to the correct owner and insurance has already payed, this would make sence for him not to have the v5...