Some kind of review section?

nurrish

Not a bad idea. The only downside is that you'll end up with a section of nothing but praise, as people tend to only write good things about stuff they've paid actual money for.

I dont know I can thing of a few things I have purchased I have good constructive arguments both ways.

This I think is a good idea :thumbs:

Also can it be arranged in to sub forums i.e.......

Induction --> Air Filters

--> FI

....etc

Just so it makes it easier for people to find :thumbs:

Very good idea!

From a noob point of view it can be quite confusing knowing what the hell people are on about when you first join (especially if you've not modded before).......I mean seriously how important does a 'Carbon Fibre Slam Panel' sound to a newbie! It sounds like the car would fall to bits without it.

It can take a good few weeks to realise that it means 'Thin piece of plastic for tarting up the engine bay'.

Plenum Spacer??? I thought that was something that used in a triple heart bypass!

May even be a good idea to have a 'where not to buy' in the reviews too - E.G cheapo hoses off ebay tend to be total jipe (so I've heard) but someone found a good cheap Carbon Slam Panel which actually looks the biz from Taiwan.