new 350z owner in Kent

Hi all,

Just thought I'd say hi, got my 350z on Saturday, signed up on the forum today.

Enjoyed every minute of driving it so far. Took this picture today as I was leaving the office. Sorry only the one picture, but it was pretty dark by the time I left!

5137913918_475cd3f468.jpg

Chris.

Yep Clifton Marine Parade, Gravesend :p

Yep, that's it, well tracked down!

I got the car on Saturday so it wouldn't have been me driving it in Chatham last week. I've got a few things to sort out like a bit of paintwork on the bonnet and a sticky driver's window, but other than that it seems to be going really well so far.

Chris.

Good stuff, well enjoy the car perhaps get yourself to a meet, click on the link on my sig, chrismas cracker special

Man, that's kinda crazy - I'm a member of the Goodwood Road Race Club. I was thinking about going to the breakfast club this weekend, Deutsch Marques, with my Porsche, but it's not going to be ready in time and I don't know anyone else going.

Let me check if I'm doing anything that weekend, otherwise I might be up for the drive down... although I think I'm already driving down the weekend after for the GRRC christmas ball! :)

Chris.