Unbelievable.....

AndyC

...just had to pop home, was walking towards the back door of the flats and what do I see parked up in the hotel car park next door - only a flaming Enzo! Started walking over to check it out and then saw what was parked virtually next to it - a VERYON!!!!!!! :scare:

Got some pics on my phone but haven't got the lead with me today - will sort on Monday. They'll probably still be there when I get home, if they are I'll get the proper camera out.

Can't believe it I really can't :teeth::teeth:

...just had to pop home, was walking towards the back door of the flats and what do I see parked up in the hotel car park next door - only a flaming Enzo! Started walking over to check it out and then saw what was parked virtually next to it - a VERYON!!!!!!! :scare:

Got some pics on my phone but haven't got the lead with me today - will sort on Monday. They'll probably still be there when I get home, if they are I'll get the proper camera out.

Your right. I don't believe ya :p

:worthless:

Your right. I don't believe ya :p

:worthless:

Any excuse to get the worthless out eh Sarnie?? :lol: I'll sort the pics on Monday - then you'll see!!!! :p:p:p:p:p

Probably something to do with a car magazine. I know Evo had both of those (and a Zonda) recently too for a road test.

Possibly, but can't see why they'd stay in the middle of Manchester - they wouldn't be road testing round here and surely they'd be out shooting etc in the day?

Nah, my money's on it being the England team. It wasn't Ferninand cos some autograph hunter told me he'd just turned up in a Range Rover. Not Becks cos he aint around. Hmmm my mind is boggling.......

I honestly doubt it was "england team" as Bugatti have allways been "selective" of their owners, sometimes requiring interviews with prospective owners. They dont like the "footballer image" to be associated with their cars.

So I have read at least.

It will have been a car ma if you ask me. I know some of the contributers to EVO live in Manchester (Paul Baily being one) He has an enzo.

I honestly doubt it was "england team" as Bugatti have allways been "selective" of their owners, sometimes requiring interviews with prospective owners. They dont like the "footballer image" to be associated with their cars.

So I have read at least.

It will have been a car ma if you ask me. I know some of the contributers to EVO live in Manchester (Paul Baily being one) He has an enzo.

What did Paul Bailey do to earn his dosh? The man has a Carrera GT as well as his Enzo (and no doubt plenty more tasty motors). Big respect to him though because he drives them rather than leave them in the garage as static art. :thumbs:

Here ya go guys, hopefully you can access ok. If not someone with a touch more sense than me might need to guide me through it!! Couple more of the Enzo on dig camera from when I got home, big downside was the Veyron had gone. One plus point for me - at least I got to hear the Enzo fired up and set off later on, mmmmmmm nice:

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/ ... nd%20Enzo/

To Sarnie: :p

Here ya go guys, hopefully you can access ok. If not someone with a touch more sense than me might need to guide me through it!! Couple more of the Enzo on dig camera from when I got home, big downside was the Veyron had gone. One plus point for me - at least I got to hear the Enzo fired up and set off later on, mmmmmmm nice:

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/ ... nd%20Enzo/

To Sarnie: :p

How do both cars get away with not having a front number plate :wacko: