Unbelievable.....

AndyC

Here ya go guys, hopefully you can access ok. If not someone with a touch more sense than me might need to guide me through it!! Couple more of the Enzo on dig camera from when I got home, big downside was the Veyron had gone. One plus point for me - at least I got to hear the Enzo fired up and set off later on, mmmmmmm nice:

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/ ... nd%20Enzo/

To Sarnie: :p

How do both cars get away with not having a front number plate :wacko:

Good question Mike!!!!

They probably sit the plates on the dash or something?

I reckon it's the owner of this place - http://www.irdy.com.ph/profile.htm :D

Not footballers, would've been more than two and as rich as we think they are, they're not that loaded. Even Becks is 'only' worth £16m with all his media stuff. Can't see him shelling out £800k + on a car in the wrong country.....

Very jealous though Andy, not many people will see one out of a museum.

Nice motors. Not quite in the same league but I have to drive past my neighbours houses every morning, next door has a 911 Carrera and a Cayenne Turbo ( dodge pot, never leaves the house, dunno what he does but I'm sure he's dodgy ), next door to him has a Gallardo and Landcruiser ( owns a company called Law Line, does PI claims and stuff, no win no fee type of thing - this guy just turned 30 ! ), and next to him has a Bentley Continental and Bentley Azure aswell as a 700bhp Supra ( owns a chain of carpet shops ) !

And there's poor old me in my 350z, the poor relation...

On the bright side my car is paid for :teeth:

The guy with the Gallardo pays £6000 a month for it !!!

Nutter, spends more time polishing it than driving it.

Still upsets me driving past them all every day though...

Nice motors. Not quite in the same league but I have to drive past my neighbours houses every morning, next door has a 911 Carrera and a Cayenne Turbo ( dodge pot, never leaves the house, dunno what he does but I'm sure he's dodgy ), next door to him has a Gallardo and Landcruiser ( owns a company called Law Line, does PI claims and stuff, no win no fee type of thing - this guy just turned 30 ! ), and next to him has a Bentley Continental and Bentley Azure aswell as a 700bhp Supra ( owns a chain of carpet shops ) !

And there's poor old me in my 350z, the poor relation...

On the bright side my car is paid for :teeth:

The guy with the Gallardo pays £6000 a month for it !!!

Nutter, spends more time polishing it than driving it.

Still upsets me driving past them all every day though...

See you've live in a crap area then Dan??? ;)

Must be nice driving past them every day. I really don't think I'd ever pay £6k a month for a Gallardo, great car & a fantastic drive don't get me wrong - I'd love one but £6k a month!!! :wacko: