Justifying the zed!

Stretch

Like many on here the zed isn't my regular drive, I jointly own, with two others, a battered old astra diesel to go to and from work and a polo GT as my fishing car. The zed was an impulsive buy as a little treat to myself when I broke up with my fiancee and recently I've been trying to justify to myself the considerable expense of running a vehicle which has no real necessity. Friday I drove the zed for the first time in ten days and totally blew away any doubt about the worth of keeping her!! To sum up in a sentence, gorgeous on the eye and an absolute pleasure to drive :yahoo: Hence can't imagine life without the zed :wub:

I'm lucky enough you be able to use my zed everyday.

Each morning when I walk to my car I smile. Start her up, then smile some more.

Walking out of work, seeing the zed sat there (one of the cleanest cars in the car park) puts another smile on my face. Then the drive home is a great wind down with get more smiling. Get home looking like a grinning muppet.

Can't see me ever getting tired of this.

Has anyone else found themselves talking to their zed? I've started to hello to my one when I walk up to her.

Cheers,

Geo

i would suggest that you thoroughly look at the running costs. because i just got one and i cant afford the insurance :(

i am selling if you are interested

Lol vincentt you have managed to lock one thread already trying to sell your car, be careful with this one mate.

Walking out of work, seeing the zed sat there (one of the cleanest cars in the car park) puts another smile on my face. Then the drive home is a great wind down with get more smiling. Get home looking like a grinning muppet.

Has anyone else found themselves talking to their zed? I've started to hello to my one when I walk up to her.

Cheers,

Geo

You & I are very alike. :)

Apart from the talking to your car thing . . . That's just wierd!

i would suggest that you thoroughly look at the running costs. because i just got one and i cant afford the insurance :(

i am selling if you are interested

Im sure your the only person who has ever bought a zed without looked into running costs,i thought the thread was locked to early,it was quite an addictive ,what were you quoted for insurance? if you bought from a dealer be prepaired to take a big hit,dont spam but get your posts up & do a for sale post,better still stick the motor away & save up for the insurance :thumbs:

haha yah im not going to lie, i am an absolute idiot. i am a young arrogant idiot!! yah i better wait until i get a few more posts! but i am still shocked how friendly everyone here was, i was on the chat forum and people were trying to help me find a solution :)

Cheers,

Geo

You & I are very alike. :)

Apart from the talking to your car thing . . . That's just wierd!

It's just me then :blush:

Cheers,

Geo