Couple of small changes

spursmaddave

A new handbrake cover - Thanks Ian for all the info ;)

I had to get a new handbrake gaitor as the old one was stretched over a Momo cover and the Nardi one is slimmer.... So I decided to get some extra matching material and cover my rear strut and door arm rests...

I think it looks good but then as we all know beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

sdc10319o.jpg

sdc10320l.jpg

sdc10318d.jpg

Looking good B)

I think I maybe the only person that loves the oem strut brace cover, that's one thing I'd never change

Mine was scratched to fook so I DiNoc'ed it, never looked all that good so I took it off and went with the CF material... hoping to get a mock tommy k badge to finish it off B)

where did yu get the rear carbin beam cover from looks sweet!

It's the same material my gear and handbrake gaiters are made from, I covered it with material and glued it underneath same as the armrests :thumbs:

Nice work Dave :thumbs:

Cheers Darren :thumbs:

And it`s a big secret to where you acquired the material from as you want yours to be yours & original ;)

It's the same material my gear and handbrake gaiters are made from, I covered it with material and glued it underneath same as the armrests :thumbs:

And it`s a big secret to where you acquired the material from as you want yours to be yours & original ;)

Nope the clue is in the first post.... I got a new gaiter from from RedlineGoods and I got some matching material to do the rest ;)

Graham is negotiating a price for 10sq metres of silver carbon fibre material as we speak :scare::p

Only messing :wub: ya really PimpDaddy G :lol:

Only :lol::lol:B) 10sq metres!!! Dave you really don't know me do you?

Nope the clue is in the first post.... I got a new gaiter from from RedlineGoods and I got some matching material to do the rest ;)

Graham is negotiating a price for 10sq metres of silver carbon fibre material as we speak :scare::p

Only messing :wub: ya really PimpDaddy G :lol:

+1 :D

Looking good B)

I think I maybe the only person that loves the oem strut brace cover, that's one thing I'd never change

Wouldn't have anything to do with it being silver would it Graham... :lol: I didn't change mine for the sake of it, previous owner have left a couple of BIG scratches on it...

Silver!!? Silver!!? I'm sure I don't know what you mean!! :D You really don't want to know which colour I think is the perfect match for blue :headhurt::)

+1 :D

Looking good B)

Wouldn't have anything to do with it being silver would it Graham... :lol: I didn't change mine for the sake of it, previous owner have left a couple of BIG scratches on it...

Any idea what else I can cover with the material, I ordered a Square metre in case I stuffed up and I have only used a tiny bit :lol:

I don't want to cover any of the plastic bits really as I am hoping to have them all flocked... and I have the RSW kit + a few extra bits already... maybe I will just make myself a matching hat / cap or something :thumbs:

I did have a padded armrest in the centre which was really comfy but didn't look quite right :dry:

Time to get out the Blue Peter Annual and see what you can do with the Chrimbo decorations B):lol:

Any idea what else I can cover with the material, I ordered a Square metre in case I stuffed up and I have only used a tiny bit :lol:

I don't want to cover any of the plastic bits really as I am hoping to have them all flocked... and I have the RSW kit + a few extra bits already... maybe I will just make myself a matching hat / cap or something :thumbs:

I did have a padded armrest in the centre which was really comfy but didn't look quite right :dry: