Anyone interested in a Scottish meet?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys, can evryone interested in an end of month meet please post up to this thread:

2 dates they are free

1 place to meet

Mine would be:

Friday 27th Oct Evening

or

Sunday 29th Oct Afternoon

My suggestion of location is:

South Queensferry between the two bridges.

Cheers

Chris

PS: Would someone be so kind as to post up to the other 350z forum about this mini meet?

COOL !

B)

Both dates fine by me and Location is also perfect - not too far for me to go!

But i would like to state that i don't mind going further for the meet - if anyone wants to meet more 'centrally' !?

Any plans as yet for a 'route' for us to go for a blast along / place to roll through in a large posse of Z's !? I do think that a big group of Z's grumbling though the centre of Glasgow or Edinburgh would be quite cool !? But a blast from our point of view along some lovely B roads through little villages etc. would best suit a daytime meet. Not much to see past 7pm these days - the nights are fair drawin' in !

I would be ok for both days I think.

I would say the Sunday would be best as it wouldn't be much fun in the dark.

South Queensferry would be a good meeting point too. Would be happy to travel also - maybe not on the same scale, but the 300 mile drive we had last August was really good - and extremely well organised :)

I agree that Sunday afternoon would be best for this time of year.

S. Queensferry very handy for me, but happy to drive a bit for any west coasters.

The front down at SQ gets very busy on a Sunday, may have trouble getting parked together, would be it be an idea to meet somewhere quieter ( although would undoubtedly be less scenic :thumbdown: ).

Route for a drive - don't know the roads in W Lothian that well, but Derek or Chris must know some decent roads out by Linlithgow, etc ??

Derek - last year's drive was good, should have had another one during the summer ! Do you know if Gordon has sold up, or just stopped posting ?

Gus

The Sunday would make more sense, for all the reasons given earlier. South Queensferry would be good, but might well be very busy on a Sunday, even in winter.

How about somewhere like the esplanade at Stirling Castle? More central, and usually plenty of space.

I'm ok with Stirling if others are too.

I would say 3.00pm is a bit late ? What about 1.00pm ? That gives plenty of time to do other things.

Gus - Never heard from Gordon for a long time, not sure if he still has the Z. Don't suppose anyone has a mobile number for him ?

Not sure of any good roads in West Lothian apart from the ones getting you out of it :D

I need to go now and do a night shift :(