new plan of attack

UNABASHED

I barely ever see a zed when driving in my own zed and when I do they never wave back. When I am in our Fiesta I seem to see them everwhere!

My plan is to start flashing and waving at the zeds when I am in the Fiesta, so far the results have been less that promising.

Firstly I just a lot of bewildered looks and then yesterday a guy in a black zed started giving me the finger and shouting at me. I did some sign language explaining the situation and that I have a zed at home but it seemed to make him even more angry and he did some sign language back to me. Hope it's someone on here :p

When i first got the Z earlier this year, I was driving into bristol and there was a red Z coming the opposite way. I didn't notice it until some lights flashed and the guy started waving. As no one ever waved to me in the golf and i didn't know the geezer i immediately thought there was something wrong with the car and pulled over to have a look :lol:

When it started happening on a regular basis i realised that we are all supposed to wave to each other :teeth:

i followed 3 zeds in a row out of work the other day, im sure they were thinking "what an amzing coincidence 3 zeds!" i was in the pug :cry: could have been four :thumbdown:

i wave rather than flash as flashing can end up with someone pulling out on you or some such.

My other half also thought I was nuts acknowledging another Zed owner. Now she waves with me! Or aids as shotgun spotter!

the gf is my spotter as well, we have a system on the motorway where we wave at the fellow zedder and if no response or a look of distgust she sticks her tongue out at them :p

I usually just end up panicing and squirting washer fluid everywhere.........I'm not entirely sure that in 'car sign language' terms doing that represents something far less wholesome than 'hello' :blush:

:lol::lol:

You've got to be quick with a converging speed of 120 mph..... ;);)