i want her back

mattbowey

good opportunity to try something completely different, i could never go back to the same car when it comes to replacing.

Stop trying to convert everyone to s2k's :p

i'm not; never mentioned it

i think i've already sussed my next car just need to contemplate it for the next 12 months. normally only keep cars for about 18 months. unless i really love um then maybe 2 years. shortest ownership is 8 months.

good opportunity to try something completely different, i could never go back to the same car when it comes to replacing.

Stop trying to convert everyone to s2k's :p

i'm not; never mentioned it

i think i've already sussed my next car just need to contemplate it for the next 12 months. normally only keep cars for about 18 months. unless i really love um then maybe 2 years. shortest ownership is 8 months.

i know was only kidding bud :thumbs:

must be all that wind in your hair making you all touchy :p

when you coming up so you can take me out for a drive in your new baby..... try and convince me to change ;)

I'll sell you a blue one. :)

will see what happens with mine, might go for the blue as we all know they are slower so i would be less likely to crash it. :p

can i still enter a pic for the calender if the car is written off?

Of course you can mate, what you really need is a lightly modified kuro roadster to help you move on. ;)

I'll sell you a blue one. :)

will see what happens with mine, might go for the blue as we all know they are slower so i would be less likely to crash it. :p

can i still enter a pic for the calender if the car is written off?

Of course you can mate, what you really need is a lightly modified kuro roadster to help you move on. ;)

cheers, i will get an entry in asap

also, it seems everyone is selling up

there is a nice gold GTR up for grabs, that might put a smile on your face. AWD twin turbo FTW or RWD convertible FTMFW :lol:

i would but i am being sensible with my money and have it invested until i finish college, get a job and want to put a deposit on a mortgage. sad i know, but thats life

i agree just get it written off yeah u wil lose ur no claims but u can built them back up again and save money in the short term

just get the same car and same colour u wont be able to tell the difference in a couple of months

i will though

had a cream leather interior, which i think was done by the owner in japan. dont think it was standard, and i liked it

i agree just get it written off yeah u wil lose ur no claims but u can built them back up again and save money in the short term

just get the same car and same colour u wont be able to tell the difference in a couple of months

i will though

had a cream leather interior, which i think was done by the owner in japan. dont think it was standard, and i liked it

could you not strip it out?

i will though

yeah man, its an option. insurance company are being very rubbish though. very slow. need to ring them again tomorrow and tell them to sort it the f*** out

i will though

yeah man, its an option. insurance company are being very rubbish though. very slow. need to ring them again tomorrow and tell them to sort it the f*** out

Typical insurance company redponse, quick to take your cash, but take forever to payout when.something goes wrong :thumbdown:

. Hope you get it sorted sharpish bud