Ekona's Big Parting Out Sale *MOAR UPDATES!*

Ekona

Sadly it is time for me to move on, and as such everything on the car must go. Due to time restraints (i.e. the car is going by the end of the week!) I've had to ask the team for permission to put these items up for sale without photos for now, and they've very kindly allowed me to do so on the proviso I get pics up ASAP.

All prices are minus shipping, but if you want to collect from Essex then that's fine too. If you wanted to meet half way if you're a bit further afield then I'm happy to travel, just ask!

***EDIT***

All now sold, thank you all! :D

Official aluminium vent trims - £15

Genuine Nissan items, bought on here in a GB many moons ago. In great condition, really brings to life the top half of the dash and adds a touch of class to the car. Makes more of a difference than you'd actually think!

:thumbs: Yes please ... you have a PM

I`m very interested in the Rays, the 888`s are they the soft or medium compound?

They're medium compound (GG) which is the best balance between grip and wear I found on previous cars. Soft would give you a fraction more but you'd ruin them so quickly.

Sorry, completely forgot in the flurry of PMs! Unfortunately you've been beaten on the slam panel though.

The Eibach ARBs will definitely fit the HR car, not sure about the strut brace though: It should do, but probably wants a couple of washers underneath at least. Anyone else have any idea on that?

Did the ARBs make much difference to your zed?

Yup, they made the two ends of the car more controllable at the limit although they haven't really been on long enough for me to give them a proper review. They were the final part in my suspension changes trying to make the car handle better but sticking with stock suspension, and for that they worked wonders.

I'll have the D1 throttle controller if its still for sale mate.

Sorry, you were just beaten to it. :)