HKS Style exhaust sound clip

Zugara

sounds good :thumbs:

might be worth on the next car that gets fitted to do a comparison before and after/ should make it more noticable on the before and after.

i did it with my HKS and it really highlights the difference in pitcha nd tone bass etc. especially as each camera is different.

Sounds great, im getting mine fitted on the 22nd what size tail pipes did you go for? i carnt make my mind up.

The standard ones that came with it.4" i believe. You were mentioned too us by steve. Make sure you tell them tht you want the tips flush with the inner edge of the bumper cut out for the original tips. If that makes sense?

91 views and so few comments....... :thumbs: must be that good you cant actually think of any word to actually describe how it makes you feel... :wacko:

Not everyone is a post whore like you :lol:

It sounds nice and deep to me :thumbs:

When we go on the Megs trip we will have to go via Dartford Tunnel to do a true comparison between yours and mine ;)

91 views and so few comments....... :thumbs: must be that good you cant actually think of any word to actually describe how it makes you feel... :wacko:

When we go on the Megs trip we will have to go via Dartford Tunnel to do a true comparison between yours and mine ;)

That sounds like a plan through the tube Dave. Bet you beat me hands down though.... :lol:

Me, post whore? Never..... :blush:

That sounds like a plan through the tube Dave. Bet you beat me hands down though.... :lol:

Well from the sound clip not sure there is an awful lot in it really... Last night on my way to work through the tunnel I had a black Zed behind me and a brand spanking new Audi TT RS to my left :cloud9: they both took it in turns to make some noise, then I did the same and I swear I saw them cry a little :byebye:

Well from the sound clip not sure there is an awful lot in it really... Last night on my way to work through the tunnel I had a black Zed behind me and a brand spanking new Audi TT RS to my left :cloud9: they both took it in turns to make some noise, then I did the same and I swear I saw them cry a little :byebye:

Bet you had a grin from ear to ear..... :thumbs::lol: Did they calm down after that? :bounce:

Bet you had a grin from ear to ear..... :thumbs::lol: Did they calm down after that? :bounce:

I take the first turn off after the tunnel, I can't say for sure that they roared off because I couldn't hear them :lol:

full revs please..... driveby :p

please use hd youtube... photobucket absolutely destroyes the sounds!

So do I need to buy a new camcorder? :shrug: I will post some up tomorrow I promise.... :thumbs:

ah no just upload it to the tube and if it's good enough source it'll stick it up as HD :)

full revs please..... driveby :p

please use hd youtube... photobucket absolutely destroyes the sounds!

So do I need to buy a new camcorder? :shrug: I will post some up tomorrow I promise.... :thumbs:

ah no just upload it to the tube and if it's good enough source it'll stick it up as HD :)

That vid was taken with my camera, only 3.2meg.... :teeth:

Sounds gash you chav!!! Take it off immediately and post it to meeee

So..........so.........jealous :cry:

Personally I think it sounds and looks fricking awesome!

Maybe you could have it for a fee...... :thumbs:

Thankyou for the positive comment. I love it.. :cloud9: and so does my Mrs :scare: