Opinions please on Nismo V3 front bumper....(Poll)

Wasso

Opinions please on Nismo V3 front bumper....  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Opinions please on Nismo V3 front bumper....

• Love it...
    • Like it...
    • Middle of the road...
    • Not bad...
    • Hate it...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope not do-luck.

The ings is fab in White but not as effective in blue hence my thoughts on the v3. Doing as search at the mo of all v3 fronts on my350z and there are some nice pics. The only slight issue is the sheer size of the splitter, it will be that which decides the outcome. Gloss black splitter :thumbs:

You could always get it without the diffuser ;)

Think the rear is Chargespeed. ;)

Not a fan of any of the long nose bumpers,just don't do it for me.

I knew you'd remember - ever since I followed you for 100+ miles in Wales I fell in love with your back end ;) and ever since been looking for the right deal. Picked up the diffuser and the bumper is with a certain trader for delivery in the new year. So it's just the front end and spoiler to decide upon. Once I'm 100% certain on the front then the unveiling will occur feb/mar so I'm really looking forward to it.

Sorry,but not a fan of the V3 front bumper. It reminds me of a GT race car. When i worked at Prodrive,we made the splitters (and body work) for the GT1 Astons,and this reminds me of them. If you go for the whole race car look,then you could pull it off,but as a visual thing on a road car,it dont do it for me. Needs to protrude 100mm less than it does.

Have you not thought about getting a V2 and finding a unique splitter to go on it?

Now now keep your eyes of my rear end. :scare:

Sarah is shipping me a new diffuser this week as I tore into the carbon when my exhaust caught a kerb at CS. :headhurt:

:lol::lol::lol: what a coincidence I knew sarah had a chargespeed - although wasn't prepared to split, which of course would be the sensible option. I then was informed a "buyer" has come forward for the carbon diffuser - it was you.... :teeth:

That's means I get the bumper!! :lol::teeth:

I need to make a slight repair to the diffuser I have acquired - although I have plenty of time to fix this before early spring.

Daryl - V2 with alternative splitter is a good idea. But it's still a V2 - time to move on me thinks.... something different.

I'm still scouring My350z for pics and there are some good ones I have to say, alternative combinations - as mentioned wheels being just as important to carry the extended look. Suspension is also another tweak that will be required to keep the right stance. This also could be sorted very soon!!

I planned on not spending any more money this year, I think I am adicted!!! (Help!!)

(Is there a 350z counseling area of this forum - I think I need to attend)

:lol::lol::lol: That's it, perfect - it makes a huge difference.....

I'm still searching for a good Azure example with canards - hopefully multiple shots. Only problem being is my350.com is proving difficult to source pictures whilst at work.... so I will have another search tonight.

Well, I will purchase without and see how it looks - then maybe make a decision to add them at a later date. I think the canards are a nice little touch.... Distracts the eyes away from the diving board splitter/diffuser....

if you go for it i hope you got deep pockets as the bumper alone is over a grand , not sure if theres any reps out there but if you can get it go for it !

im sure iol be corrected here if im worng but i tihnk youd ahve the first and only v3 front in the uk !

if you go for it i hope you got deep pockets as the bumper alone is over a grand , not sure if theres any reps out there but if you can get it go for it !

im sure iol be corrected here if im worng but i tihnk youd ahve the first and only v3 front in the uk !

Looks like there is a replica available http://www.tougedistribution.com/item--Aeromaster-Front-Bumper-Type-5-FRP--ARM-Z33-004/

Looks like there is a replica available http://www.tougedistribution.com/item--Aeromaster-Front-Bumper-Type-5-FRP--ARM-Z33-004/

I was quoted for a replica also - the only problem being is that if it's an import replica and their are problems it won't be as easy to fix as if it was produced in the UK. Agreed the cost is mahoosive - I guess that's what comes with exclusivity. Take into account the cost of shipping and customs, this is what bumps the price up really high. Thing is though, I'd prefer peace of mind, knowing the true nissan product will fit. Well it best do!!

I hear what you are saying Unabashed - I've been up and down on the bumper since day one, which is why I put this to poll. The consensus is of a possitive nature, and on that basis it's put my own mind at rest this bumper has taste! :p

There are probably pro's and con's with every body kit, such as I heard the Ings +1 is a nightmare for scrapping on speed bumps. I may get the same problem, but I really feel the Ings deserves a white car. It makes the bumper look A1 - but on Azure I think it somehow doesn't work.

It would be a bold move to go for the V3 - but then again you only live once. I haven't modified a car ever - and might as well go all guns blazing. I've been on a number of meets now and my car doesn't get photographed as much as I'd like - due to being stock'ish - time to change matters....

Cheers Tomy that's the sort of pic that I've been trying to source.

Boy that is a long friggin nose... This is going to be one serious decision because I'm not a massive fan of the long nose but want something different. Your post will for sure help with my decision.