Nismo goodies limited orders bargain bonanza

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Ok folks..... Looks like I should be able to get hold of some more Nismo goodies at fantastic prices.

I should recieve in two - three weeks but can only get hold of limited quantities unfortunately, I will be able to get more goodies around xmas time so if you miss out this time I can take orders for then.

Items below

Nismo Carbon B pillars - UK Price up to £180 - Selling at £140 + p&p (£5 donation to forum) Limited stock as even Nismo Japan has sold out 1 available poss 2

These have adhesive backs anyone that has them will agree they are far far superior to the ones I had which flew off on the M1 :blush:

large503068.jpg

TITANIUM B) Nismo shift knob - UK Price up to £150 - Selling at - Selling at £125 + p&p (£5 donation to forum) 2 poss 3 ( These are the dogs danglies of knobs)

Nismo_ControlShiftknob_02.jpg

Carbon Fibre Nismo Shift knob - UK Price Approx £80 - Selling at £70 + p&p (£5 donation to forum)

nismo_carbon_fiber_shift_knob.bmp

Nismo Radiator Cap - UK Price Approx £30 - Selling at £25 + p&p (unfortunately no donation to forum on this item)

3_Nismo-Radiator-Cap.jpg

Other possibilities if no one wants any of the above are

Chrome Nismo shift knobs £65

Black Nismo Shift knobs £65

Nismo Oil cap £65

Nismo Billet cap £70

GT Titanium Nismo knob £135

Window Motor tbc

Disclaimer: I can't guarantee anything at this moment in time but I will do my very very best, if I can't fulfill this time then I should be able to at Xmas.

Im going to work on a first come first served basis so if interested put your name down on the thread.... If theres other things you might want then PM me and I will see what I can do

Anything I sell I will make a donation to the forum except for the radiator caps

I don't want any cash till the items are in my hand and checked.

Cheers Tarmac

Defo have a Titanium shift knob. The slim one pictured above (not the fat GT). PM'ed you also.

Edited: Also interested in the Nismo N1 bumper and skirt (and/or shine rep's) depending on prices and some 06+ OEM LED rear lights also price dependent .

Cheers mate :thumbs:

1 x Titanium knob for me please :teeth:

(Gary.... its my Xmas pressie ;) )

:shutup::lol:

Get back to juggling your balls and leave the poor girl alone. :lol:

I was going to ask did she want the one with batteries.........naughty Colin :bangin:

Sorry Tarmac - its been a hectic day and I just need to wind down :blush:

You lot are getting me back for my endless spam posts by spamming my thread :lol:

No probs Vik, Can probably only get one more Titanium folks.

I need to confirm Nismo exhaust prices but it's looking good. As soon as I can confirm I will post up. Will need some sort of deposit on these though.

Ill take that last one if it's still going! Cheers :thumbs:

You lot are getting me back for my endless spam posts by spamming my thread :lol:

No probs Vik, Can probably only get one more Titanium folks.

I need to confirm Nismo exhaust prices but it's looking good. As soon as I can confirm I will post up. Will need some sort of deposit on these though.

Ill take that last one if it's still going! Cheers :thumbs:

:thumbs: