Update on bro's cayman S

Carlin

Its a sad day as when up to my brothers last night to have a shot in his cayman S that he just drove up from down south !!

I must say Im still not sure on the back but the rest of the porker was alot more of a car than the zed .Kinda new it would be and in every gear it still had the power !!

Well Ill be holding on to the zed for a while as im skint but the porker was very nice to drive !!!

Only bonus I have is my bro drives like a big girl !!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Told you its all about the driver ;)

I do wonder why people think the Zed can even take it to a Cayman, the Porker is way better, but it costs a hell of a lot more so should be. Price for price, I'd take the Zed every time, but you have to admit the Porker is better.

i'm pleased to see you put an honest review up on the car. the porker is a great car, i personally find that on the porshe i don't like the dash and centre console layout. but do love the car.

as chris has said already though how much car you get for your money the zed is the overall winner. one of the biggest problems people have when moving on from the zed is what to get. there isn't alot in the market that comes close to the zed. not only that the zed is more exclusive there are alot less of them around. the community spirit is better on here than on any porker website. you can do more to a zed where on a porker most things tenfd to devalue it.

enjoy your zed its a great car, and don't go around comparing it to other cars. it takes all the fun out of owning it. you'll learn quickly that no matter what you own, there is always something quicker out there.

I have to disagree. I thought the build quality of the porsche to be plasticy and rattly. Even when giving it some beans...... I was waiting for more.... but it never came. Yes ofcourse it is a better engine than the zed but as chris said it bloody should be. Overall I think it is a very over priced car but hey thats porsche for you.

I honestly thought the cayman s was going to be my next car but after having one for a weekend........... I defo need to go back to the drawing board :blush:

the 313 is very close and with a few mods handles better on a track and is actually faster on a straight line...and you ll have a few grand change to play with ;)

but you ll compromise comfort...

as i v posted previously... the cayman S is a hell of a car. only thing the Zed is better is price. and soul...and immaturity...you can be a thug and not be called a tw..t :lol:

Overall I think it is a very over priced car but hey thats porsche for you.

Remember their cars are low-volume bespoke designs. The Z is a parts-bin special based upon a heavy saloon car platform using a lot of off-the-shelf Nissan parts, including an engine dating back to 1994.

The GTR is a closer equivalent with a lot of unique parts and built in low numbers... It costs £60k+. A Lotus Evora costs £50k+

Now the BMW M3, that is a rip-off... £53k+ is a joke for something that shares so much with a 318d.

Also typically VAG which I suppose isn't a bad things is that the cayman, cayenne 911 and boxster all share parts.

Overall I think it is a very over priced car but hey thats porsche for you.

Remember their cars are low-volume bespoke designs. The Z is a parts-bin special based upon a heavy saloon car platform using a lot of off-the-shelf Nissan parts, including an engine dating back to 1994.

The GTR is a closer equivalent with a lot of unique parts and built in low numbers... It costs £60k+. A Lotus Evora costs £50k+

Now the BMW M3, that is a rip-off... £53k+ is a joke for something that shares so much with a 318d.

You are kidding, right? You do realise how little the M3 shares with a 318? Chassis is different, suspension is all different, engine is different, steering is different, brakes are different... The badge on the front is the same, though.

And their drivers..... :snack:

You are kidding, right? You do realise how little the M3 shares with a 318? Chassis is different, suspension is all different, engine is different, steering is different, brakes are different... The badge on the front is the same, though.

And their drivers..... :snack:

I v got a 520...am i with the beamer drivers or the zed ones??? :boxing::lol: