New ipod nano

Husky

It's a stupid idea. Does it look pretty? Well yes, it certainly does. Can you leave it in your pocket in the gym and run your finger over the clicky wheel to change tracks? No, you bloody well can't.

Congrats Apple, you've finally made a product more useless than the previous edition. :thumbdown:

It's a stupid idea. Does it look pretty? Well yes, it certainly does. Can you leave it in your pocket in the gym and run your finger over the clicky wheel to change tracks? No, you bloody well can't.

Congrats Apple, you've finally made a product more useless than the previous edition. :thumbdown:

If you have headphones with the mic, you can skip tracks with the button on the cord! :thumbs:

Why would you want it in your pocket anyway? :shrug: I'd want that little beauty on display! :lol:

I have a battered little 2GB one for my Zed, it's a second gen nano I found when I was valeting a car about 5 years ago :lol: but to be honest I find Apple software so restricting I have a 4GB USB stick that I paid a fiver for and does the same job and that plugs straight in :)

i'd be screwed with my jumbo big fingers, i think my thumb would take up the whole screen.

reminds me of homer simpson and the phone where he had to press the whole keypad for assistance :blush:

You need an in-car dialling wand :lol::lol:

i've already got one, but its only 6" long and it won't reach the dash when i'm sat down :shrug:

i'd be screwed with my jumbo big fingers, i think my thumb would take up the whole screen.

reminds me of homer simpson and the phone where he had to press the whole keypad for assistance :blush:

hint: use your finger

same issue, fingers to big :blush: