BIG PART OUT (Part 1)

dcash5

Right ...

All Prices shown is postage not included

Gloss black Battery and Brake Fluid surrounds - Must swap for OEM items - £20 - Sold to Wasso (awaiting confirmation)

GT SPEC Carbon Fibre Strut brace - £150 - Sold to introspect

NRG Carbon Fibre Bonnet lifters (amazing quality) - SOLD TO DORIS

06 OEM Airbox (The one that gives power!!! - £60 - Sold to Craigo (awaiting payment)2nd dibs ENZed, 3rd dibs Captain

Carbon Fibre Cooling panel - £45 - Sold to Craigo (awaiting payment) 2nd dibs TADDY 3rd Dibs ENZed

Genuine INGS+1 Front splitter - Provisionally Sold Maz77

Polished Coolant and Power Steering Bottles - £150 for the pair - Sold to Wasso (awaiting Payment)

Honda Acura Stubbie Aeriel (the one with NO OVERHANG!) - £5 Sold to Zugara

Vertex Shine Side Skirts - £250 - Provisionally sold to bsled

Still to be removed....

Facelife 2006 Rear LED Lights - Price TBC - First dibs marcuscollings

Clear Fog Light Cluster

INGS+1 Rear Bumper

Ibicha Resonated Decats (Really good fit) - Price TBC - 1st Dibs Kevlo

Chilli Red Y Pipe - Price TBC - 1st dibs NIcad7 2nd dibs Kevlo

Scorpion Exhaust - (Need to swap for an OEM Item) - Price TBC - 1st Dibs SwannageDave 2nd Kevlo

Cleared out Front lights - (Need to swap for a JDM OEM Item)

Bilstein PSS B14 Coilovers

Finally if anyone is interested ....

I'm thinking of swapping out my Advan Model T7 Wheels for a set of Rays. I am fully aware that these arent in the best of condition however they can be easily sorted with a refurb (Quoted £45 per Wheel at the local shop) I would be looking at £200 plus your rays with legal tyres.

The wheels are 18" x9 front with 235/40/18 Falken 452 and 18" x 10 rear 275/40 /18 Falken 452

how old are the bilstein coilovers? (and miles) < what figure do u have in mind?

Would u trade for normal 17" OEM's for the Advan's?

:shrug: tried looking at your front lights (have jdm ones myself) but can't see any of your stuff on your progress thread anymore since you've edited it down.

how old are the bilstein coilovers? (and miles) < what figure do u have in mind?

Would u trade for normal 17" OEM's for the Advan's?

:shrug: tried looking at your front lights (have jdm ones myself) but can't see any of your stuff on your progress thread anymore since you've edited it down.[/quote)

Have a look at his front bumper for sale post mate. I wanted these but apparantly the uk spec lights have slightly differant wiring :thumbdown:

Hello

Can I have first dibs on the LNG+1 rear bumper? I am currently on holiday but will be back on Tuesday. I will take it if the price is good for postage aswell to Glasgow. Pm me when you can

No your not allowed it dude as i am the only one with the ings in scotland :blush::lol:

Hello

Can I have first dibs on the LNG+1 rear bumper? I am currently on holiday but will be back on Tuesday. I will take it if the price is good for postage aswell to Glasgow. Pm me when you can

No your not allowed it dude as i am the only one with the ings in scotland :blush::lol:

i dont think soooo ;)