HKS S/C 350Z

Ian

A few people have asked about driveby videos so I did one today :) Atleast from outside you can hear the S/C a bit :blush:

And one of the exhaust.

The sound is a bit distorted because I used a crappy camera, hopefully I can get a HD camera from work soon :)

:lol: thanks, cool... you need ot work on the turning I think... ;)

It's madly loud and raspy (sporty sounding) shame we couldn't get a 7k rpm driveby ;)

If the rest of that road wasnt filled with potholes then I would have done a longer run at it :dry:

My turning is fine :p

It's madly loud and raspy (sporty sounding) shame we couldn't get a 7k rpm driveby ;)

If the rest of that road wasnt filled with potholes then I would have done a longer run at it :dry:

I'll show you how to make a nicer turn.... B) are you taking her out on track? would love to hear and see it a full flyby!

I'll show you how to make a nicer turn.... B) are you taking her out on track? would love to hear and see it a full flyby!

I'd love to get it out on track, I just need to find one with no noise limits. Its gonna be a load of work to get the current setup below 105DB :blush:

I'd love to get it out on track, I just need to find one with no noise limits. Its gonna be a load of work to get the current setup below 105DB :blush:

get the boat over to dublin for the 26th of September... :dance:

they do them at donington park every now and then. just came back from one.

and it sounds awesome. v v nice! :thumbs::thumbs: