Auto Folding Mirrors Thread Removal

Beavis

If the mod were to be published for all to see once you made back your R&D costs, if anything it would boost your reputation. What's not fair about realising the info in regards to those who have paid already?

If they were called investors to a project, then it makes it sound different, but still means the same.

It cannot hurt your reputation to go public now and pay a traders fee, if anything it will make you and your bro a more reliable source for mods and people will be more willing to "invest" into future ideas you and your bro may come up with

Just my thoughts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the mod were to be published for all to see once you made back your R&D costs, if anything it would boost your reputation. What's not fair about realising the info in regards to those who have paid already?

If they were called investors to a project, then it makes it sound different, but still means the same.

It cannot hurt your reputation to go public now and pay a traders fee, if anything it will make you and your bro a more reliable source for mods and people will be more willing to "invest" into future ideas you and your bro may come up with

Just my thoughts

agree there too, and to be honest it's 25£? per day? wtf it's like not even half a tank of petrol for the Z...

OK I will answer your points on here for the sake of other members.

You say that you dont see why you have to be a trader as then when you sell the mod someone can then post up the mod and you will lose out. As you admit you have already sold some of the diagrams for £10 and this hasnt happened what would you paying the member traders fee change. If as you state members are happy to pay then you have a market.

I cant read through your PMs, they are "Personal Messages" and that the way they stay.

We charge a member for trading as soon as its apparent they have gone beyond selling their own surplus parts. There are a lot of people on here who fall into this category. We know who they are and you will see them post in the member traders area if they wish.

A lot of people put time and effort into this place for no return and its how the place functions.

It would be very helpful if you posted the mod in the guides section but i am afraid I cant check who you have already dealt with so you will have to contact them for their permission.

Happy to post up your full e-mail if you want. :)

Thanks for the replay Martinmac, the inital people agreed not to sure the info as they were paying for the it themself. Non of the mebers had a problem with this and were happy. This has been said over and over, like my e-mail mentioned if the people who have paid for the mod are happy with it going public I'll post the thread myself in the "Guide Section". Two of the paying members already have said ok on this thread.Without my pm's I'm unsure who the other members are due to me deleteing my personal e-mails to keep my phone clean.

Once the member who have paid agree the info will be made public. :)

Thanks Sparky, glad your still happy with everyhting.

Alex

I'll donate you a 10£ :lol:

haha pay my Traders fee and I'll post it all up now. :thumbs:

:lol: No problem

Beavis, where do I pay the traders fee?

and to be honest it's 25£? per day?

A day :surrender::lol:

No its a annual part/full time traders fee of £25/£50 respectively ;)

my point exactly. :blush:

Alex if u have any sense you wold pay the traders fee as the potential earnings is alot more?

I don't like the way you joked about someone else paying the traders fee, it seems like you have a problem parting with money and all you wanna do is make it. This doesn't look good on you at all

Thanks for pointing that out Neil seem like a lot of people on here want stuff for free aswell..

As explained above I will release the info once the paid members have agreed. I cant do anymore, I know you think me becoming a trader will make me money but the info is to easy to copy/ post and it'll be all over the forum before the days out once a person has bought it.

Alex

You say that you dont see why you have to be a trader as then when you sell the mod someone can then post up the mod and you will lose out. As you admit you have already sold some of the diagrams for £10 and this hasnt happened what would you paying the member traders fee change. If as you state members are happy to pay then you have a market.

I cant read through your PMs, they are "Personal Messages" and that the way they stay.

We charge a member for trading as soon as its apparent they have gone beyond selling their own surplus parts. There are a lot of people on here who fall into this category. We know who they are and you will see them post in the member traders area if they wish.

A lot of people put time and effort into this place for no return and its how the place functions.

It would be very helpful if you posted the mod in the guides section but i am afraid I cant check who you have already dealt with so you will have to contact them for their permission.

Thanks for the replay Martinmac, the inital people agreed not to sure the info as they were paying for the it themself. Non of the mebers had a problem with this and were happy. This has been said over and over, like my e-mail mentioned if the people who have paid for the mod are happy with it going public I'll post the thread myself in the "Guide Section". Two of the paying members already have said ok on this thread.Without my pm's I'm unsure who the other members are due to me deleteing my personal e-mails to keep my phone clean.

Alex

Can't see why anyone that has paid the £10 would complain Alex, think of it like an iPhone app, you pay a £1 or so if you get it straight away or wait a few weeks and it's 59p or free, thats the way it goes... I think you should go public otherwise you could pay the £25 and then other members can just circulate the info once more and more get it done.

After I got the info emailed to me I told another member (the one that posted the thanks thread) about it but it never entered my mind to just send him the details and he never asked, but plenty more people wouldn't play it that way I expect...

All a lot of fuss over quite a nice neat little mod, and for those saying they don't want to always fold them, the mod gives you the option to have it on or off :thumbs:

Unfortunately you have to have rules otherwise forums like this just get silly, in general this is probably the best run forum i'm a member on :clap:

I really don't see the benefit of this mod as there is a button on the door about 10 inches from the key. Just lazyness. Why do u put an agreement on it that they can share it. Copyright it aswell?

The potential earnings are there bud

Thanks for pointing that out Neil seem like a lot of people on here want stuff for free aswell..

As explained above I will release the info once the paid members have agreed. I cant do anymore, I know you think me becoming a trader will make me money but the info is to easy to copy/ post and it'll be all over the forum before the days out once a person has bought it.

Alex

*removes Mod hat*

Which no-one has actually done so far, so I'm guessing they have more morals than you do at this point. Your behaviour and attitude to this whole situation has been disgusting from start to finish, and I cannot believe you are seriously even trying to argue your corner on this.

the longer you drag it out; the less likely people are to deal with you once you pay the traders fee; through out this thread you have managed to assassinate your own character. you may be a great guy in person. and written text is not the best at getting personality across. but the image you paint is not a brilliant one.

Alex

Can't see why anyone that has paid the £10 would complain Alex, think of it like an iPhone app, you pay a £1 or so if you get it straight away or wait a few weeks and it's 59p or free, thats the way it goes... I think you should go public otherwise you could pay the £25 and then other members can just circulate the info once more and more get it done.

After I got the info emailed to me I told another member (the one that posted the thanks thread) about it but it never entered my mind to just send him the details and he never asked, but plenty more people wouldn't play it that way I expect...

All a lot of fuss over quite a nice neat little mod, and for those saying they don't want to always fold them, the mod gives you the option to have it on or off :thumbs:

Unfortunately you have to have rules otherwise forums like this just get silly, in general this is probably the best run forum i'm a member on :clap:

Thanks for your points mate, I understand were your coming from but it wont get posted buy me until I have spoke to the paid members or the have agreed on this forum...

I understand you can just post the info and thats your call but I would ask you to wait and let me sort this please.

Regards Alex

Getting a bit of a witch hunt now....

Couple of questions not having a pop, just wondering...

has any member actually complained about AlexZ charging them?

A Mod started this thread, why? Couldn't it have just been sorted out in private?

Like I said before I understand we need rules etc but is there any need for a public flogging?

Oh and Alex, sorry the post where I said I would reveal all was not serious I wouldn't muddy the water, If I wanted to post it all I would have done weeks ago.

I can kind of see why you want to get everyone that has paid to agree but seriously why? They had a choice at the time, nobody forced them (including me) now you have been given an ultimatum it's YOUR choice and i'm afraid it is you that is starting to look a little silly now...

It could take a long time to contact everyone and get their 'consent' those that are calling you names and saying you are this and that should just can it, we have had a few email exchanges (thanks to crappy o2 email! ) so I know you are neither a chancer or a trying to make money out of members otherwise you wouldn't have included a shopping list for those of us that are electrically challenged or included your mobile number if we had problems. So the name callers should back off and let you make a decision, but the longer you take the less credibility you hang onto my friend.

A Mod started this thread, why? Couldn't it have just been sorted out in private?

The thread was actually 5 posts long when it was cleaned - the original posts were removed as they were indicative of an intent to trade, IMHO as well as that of the Admin who made the 1st edit.

Thanks Dave for the comment mate and I truely understand where your coming from but I have to ask out of decency to the other members.

I have to do some ironing now and a little house work but I'll try and find the other members details via e-mail and resolve this asap.

Regards Alex

The thread was actually 5 posts long when it was cleaned - the original posts were removed as they were indicative of an intent to trade, IMHO as well as that of the Admin who made the 1st edit.

I removed the original posts and just left the one made by Chesterfield. The issue of paying a trader fee has been discussed with Alex in private before ;)