Another potential 350Z owner

Hi all,

I'm completely new to the 350Z and to Nissan :)

I'm going to have a look at this car this afternoon:

http://www.wlmg.co.uk/used-cars/view/51 ... V6-GT-Pack

I've currently got a 911 for track days and special occassions and a Clio 172 for every day use and some track days. The Z is potentially going to replace the Clio as it's just not special/quick enough although a great laugh to drive.

Being completely new to these cars is there anything I should be looking out for? The car looks like good value to my untrained eye but I'd welcome any feedback from those in the know.

Is there a buyers guide on here? Sorry if I've missed it!

Cheers

It's just started bloody raining 10 minutes before I leave for the test drive, perfect weather for testing out a lively rear wheel drive car.

Make sure you turn off the ESP when you test drive it then. you should find it easy to control in a slide if you are use to driving a 911 on a track :thumbs:

Thanks for the welcome(s) :thumbs:

Back from the test drive now. Weather cleared up nicely although the roads were pretty busy.

Absolutely loved the car. I've owned a Cayman S and I have to say this made me grin a lot more. It feels much more substantial/less delicate than the baby Porsche and somehow feels like more of a blokes car. The driving position is great, the feel inside the cabin is very good, could easily sit in there for a long journey. The engine feels like a V8 when you get up the rev range, and the sound :teeth::teeth:

I only drove it for 10 minutes but the salesman said "forget that I'm here" so I had the chance to get an idea of what it's like :D

Anyway, I'll be picking it up next week. :)

Welcome to the forum. Should be a good stable mate for the 911.

I reckon it'll sit very nicely next to the 911. I bought the Clio to stop me putting miles on the 911 but it hasn't really worked, the Z will be a proper alternative drive though.

Does anyone know where I can find the full spec for the 2007 cars? Would be nice to see the differences in model years etc.