JapShow Finale 2010, Sun 3rd Oct @ Santa Pod

Chesterfield

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please feel free to wonder over and say hello, This will be the last outing for the ZED this year so your last chance to take a look round and see the car run up the 1/4 mile.

If your not to sure what Project ZED is take a look at the website below for all the info you could wish for.

Thanks for all the support over the last few years its been a great help.

All the best

Abbey Motorsport Ltd

Brams Racing

More info and vid's take a look at,

www.bramsracing.com

There is no "official" time that clubs are to enter by.

Gates open at 7am for clubs and 8am for general public. Though there are no entry deadlines.

If we aim to enter at around 8.30 I believe that would be ok. A suggested meeting point (for 8:15am) is the Premiere in about 10-15 minutes away:

Premiere Inn Wellingborough

London Road

Wellingborough

Northamptonshire

NN8 2DP

If anyone else can suggest a more convenient meet point please feel free. If we can get there for 8:15 to hand out tickets and set off to the show that would be great. If attendees could PM me their mobile number I can get in touch if we are missing anyone before setting off to the show. :thumbs:

Ill be waiting outsde on the main road for you guys as that meeting place is not good for me :thumbs:

Latest weather reports for the area don't look good, heavy rain scheduled from 1-4 and moderate rain either side of that. If that is the case, given my roadster is a little leaky at the moment I think I may have to pull out I'm afraid :(.

Even bought the claying kit to give it go ready for tomorrow but it's still raining and can't get out to try it...bugger.

good to meet everyone again today and to see some new faces just a pity about the terrible weather !!! me and chris could hardly see the road on the way back up! where did you dissapear to Roo as soon as we left the pod?

I followed the nav! Thought chesterfield saw which way i went but where i went left he went straight on. Kept looking for you but ended up convoying with a skyline. Got home abot 15 mins ago but we did stop for a drink..... Lovely and sunny now....... Dammit