JapShow Finale 2010, Sun 3rd Oct @ Santa Pod

Chesterfield

Its Japshow Finale time, and yes, on Sunday 3rd of October we will have a club stand.

http://www.japshow.co.uk/

Not only that but by attending with the club you get your car parked in the show AND the tickets are £3 each cheaper at only £12 for the Sunday.

Get your name on the list below and secure your spot on our stand at the Japshow Finale!

1. Jak

2. Yokomo

3. Ian.lewkowicz

4. Roo

5. MadMarky

6. Mitch

7. Chesterfield

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool - well i guess if we can start to get a list going that would give a good idea on how much interest there will be from other members....

Don't really know/ Don't have any experience of organising the Club Stand/ Tickets etc.... so i dont know if anyone would like to take the lead on this should there be enough interest?

Jak

Getting there.....

1. Jak

2. Yokomo

3. ian.lewkowicz

4. Roo

5. MadMarky (Stand Pending)

6. Mitch

Be good to see if we can get a few more to express interest then we can start to look into this properly..... not much point in trying to organise a stand if we havnt got a good turnout afterall!

Unfortunetaly not.

The stand would be set up on the Sunday rather than the whole weekend, as camping is only included with weekend tickets which are priced at £20 each. If there is enough interest in weekend tickets we can buy these via the club and perhaps have a stand both days, but if the numbers are low then we will have the stand Sunday only (but this would not stop people camping and attending on the saturday, its just we wouldnt have a club stand for the Saturday).

Hope this makes sense :wacko::blush:

Thanks chesterfield for sorting this for us ; ))) , i'm up for camping but don't fancy it on my own n my tent takes 4 people to errect lol but found a nice b+b 2 miles from showground so tempted to book that , we could all crash there lol !! Only thing is we have to cook our own breakfast :lol:

A register for all attendees has been set up here:

CLICKY

As this event is not a 100% discounted show (i.e. the tickets arent totally free this time) then we may as well extend the club discount to those wanting +1 tickets and order them all at the same time.

So, if you are bringing a guest and would like a ticket at £12 instead of the gate price of £15 please denote this with a +1 on the register (linked above)

All tickets for the Sunday will be £12 each. For each person/number on the list one car pass will be ordered - i.e so far 10 cars on stand.

Tickets will be purchased based on the numbers on the register (linked above)

Ideally we would wish to confirm the booking with the organisers by next Friday (24th), so if you think anyone else would be interested and has just missed the thread on the forum, please let them know :thumbs:

This message will also be pm'd to those currently on the list above. :)