JapShow Finale 2010, Sun 3rd Oct @ Santa Pod

Chesterfield

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, We are new to this club and would like to come to the japshow with our grey 56plate 350z roadster. Completely standard at present but am looking forward to playtime!!! So any chance we can come??? Cheers iain and sarah

hi iain , I also have a roadster but with mild mods , looking forward to meeting you n Sarah at the show will be great to meet new members :)

Mitch :thumbs:

Will confirm with the gang tomorrow morning and let you know first thing. Cheers.

Can you put me down as a definite for 1 person on the Sunday. Regarding payment do you want me to bring cash then or make payment beforehand.

Cheers for organising this. Much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing a few new zeds

I have the list that tickets were bought for as:

1. Jak +1

2. Yokomo

3. Ebized

4. Roo +1

5. MadMarky

6. Mitch

7. Chesterfield

8. Shire +1

9. Nismo'd

10. Tay +1

11. Nismo'd +1

Thats 16 tickets in all.

The list of people who have expressed an interest to attend after the tickets were bought are:

iain10101

Willz350Z

Rob Hughes

Unfortunately these people have missed the chance for the tickets discounted by £3. So will have to buy on the gate at £15 each on the Sunday.

I have asked the organisers if they can arrange for 3 extra car passes to be sent to me.

Everyone who has pre-ordered tickets can collect them from myself prior to entry and are £12 each.

I would suggest that we meet prior to the entry to the show on Sunday, I am awaiting a time from the organisers and we can arrange the meet up time from there.

Right - the three extra car passes will be left at the gate for us as the tickets were all posted out yesterday.

Unfortunately the spaces have already been allocated so we will have to squeeze the extra cars on our pitch as best we can.

From prior experience we may be able to "borrow" some space from next door if we ask nicely and they have an oversized plot, though if not the plots can sometimes be generous anyway so we should be ok :)

I didnt think i missed the deadline, but hey. We will be there, We may travel up the night before as quite a way away from eastbourne, I guess there will be a post as to what time we are to meet so i will keep my eyes on this post. Cheers for the car passes will pay on gate no problems. We are looking forward to meeting you all and to get some ideas for our beast! Iain ard sarah

There is no "official" time that clubs are to enter by.

Gates open at 7am for clubs and 8am for general public. Though there are no entry deadlines.

If we aim to enter at around 8.30 I believe that would be ok. A suggested meeting point (for 8:15am) is the Premiere in about 10-15 minutes away:

Premiere Inn Wellingborough

London Road

Wellingborough

Northamptonshire

NN8 2DP

If anyone else can suggest a more convenient meet point please feel free. If we can get there for 8:15 to hand out tickets and set off to the show that would be great. If attendees could PM me their mobile number I can get in touch if we are missing anyone before setting off to the show. :thumbs: