Engine Oil Bypass Kit

350ash

I came across a new website today selling all kinds of automotive goods - KaleCoAuto (http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=index)

The best product I spotted was the 'Engine Oil Bypass Kit', the website explains what it does:

"Modern synthetic oil is very expensive - so why run the risk of getting it dirty by running it through your motor block? KaleCoAuto bypass kit comes with everything you need to run the oil around your motor block where it will do more good. Oil runs cooler, and as a result, there may be horsepower gains!"

It makes sense to me! I'm also thinking of getting a '710 cap' from the same website to use with my new kit:

710cap.jpg

buttdyno.jpg

Just install a great mod like a cold air intake? Electric supercharger? Big Muffler? Magnetic fuel line ionizer? Awesome wing? Are you getting no respect from your friends for your newly found power? As we all know, these are high end and sophisticated modifications. Some may be TOO sophisticated to actually show up on a traditional dyno. So here we have: The Butt Dyno. Simply place it in the seat, and drive fast, weaving in and out of traffic. (On a race course, of course.) Now you can tell your friends with confidence "That oil-saturated air filter gave me 20 horses!"

:scare::lol: