what car is this?

UNABASHED

The X6 has an identity crisis going on....

Is it a 4x4

Is it a car....

It's ugly I know that for sure... Clarkson tested it and hated it's inability to serve either purpose on road or off road!! :yuck::thumbdown: oh and it starts at £45k - what a way to throw money down the pan!

What does a leading car manufacturer do when they have a model for each consumer market?

Well they'll just invent some crossbreed nonsense that is no good at anything.

I'll be expecting the BMW X99 Alpine Tractor with built in combinehavester and whippy ice cream maker with 99 flake auto-dispenser this christmas

The X6 has an identity crisis going on....

Is it a 4x4

Is it a car....

It's ugly I know that for sure... Clarkson tested it and hated it's inability to serve either purpose on road or off road!! :yuck::thumbdown: oh and it starts at £45k - what a way to throw money down the pan!

I wouldn't take any review by Clarkson on TG too seriously - the X6 is a soft target for an attack.

I quite like it because there's no real reason that all 4x4s should be square boxes or drive like trucks. The harsh reality is that most never go off road or need to be uber practical. This Harman version is pretty vile though... :yuck: