Worth a look?

stevo1179

why would they replace an engine on insurance?? unless it was flood damaged if so worth having a look under carpets and trim to check its not got any corrosion. good price if it is a clean one

+1

Also is that a "V6" badge on the back :nono::nono:

you do have to question the intentions of anyone who purchases a car as beautiful as a Zed then sticks a £4.50 Halfords V6 on it (at least Halfords have italizised the 'V6' to make it a bit classier :wacko:

Its in Telford by the looks of it......might be worth asking Slimjim if he viewed it before he got his car (think he's from that neck of the woods).

"low price due to quick sale required".....God loves a trier eh!

"low price due to car being written off, Maxpowered with tacky mods by 'Saxo-mod Ironbridge', the undoubted 'lost histroy' and obliterated leather - coveted by spurious looking Astra drivers everywhere (see last pic)" :lol:

How the hell can you make the leather look that kack after 38!!

Thanks for the responses, I'll give it a wide birth. Hoping to be a Zed owner very soon...just waiting for the right car at the right price. Preferably not someone who claims the car is in Spain, and they'll use yahoo's well known finance division to hold the money(!)

I seem to remember a while back while I was looking for a Zed a silver one a like that being advertised with a new engine because the car was driven through a brook (small river) and the engine had sucked up water!

in any case I believe if something is too good to be true steer clear :thumbs: