Still smiling after 3 weeks

Will370z

Still can't stop smiling about my new little z. Feel like a kid putting down the windows all the time so I can hear that lovely exhaust note.

lovely girl at work came over the other day to admire it, felt great. Then i popped in to halfords to buy yet more cleaning products for the little z and a young kid walked out with his dad saw the car and said "wow dad look at that". Gotta love those moments. So glad I joined the 350 party it really makes an impression.

Can't wait to give her a proper outing in wales in a months time. Hope lots sign up to attend.

Hahaha get used to it ...

I'm still smiling nearly 2 years on .. and it still never fails to make an impression on people ..

I've had a few occasions where I've come back to the car park to find someone admiring it ... always feel a bit weird in that situation LoL

:p

Only had mine a month, went to the post office yesterday and came back to the zed to discover an old chap walking his dog staring at the wheels, we had a lovely chat about brembo brake callipers...... he'd never seen coloured callipers before!!!! :)

I smile the more I spend on the car but my bank balance weeps constantly!

Talking of brake calippers I had my tyres fitted last weekend and the guy taking the wheel off said "who painted your calippers mate!" I had to shake my head in horror! I don't think he knew a great deal about cars despite working at a tyre place!

Pay peanuts get.................... :blush:

I smile the more I spend on the car but my bank balance weeps constantly!

Talking of brake calippers I had my tyres fitted last weekend and the guy taking the wheel off said "who painted your calippers mate!" I had to shake my head in horror! I don't think he knew a great deal about cars despite working at a tyre place!

yeah i was definitely thinking i should get a petrol loyalty card, im going to get to know the garage owner as well as the local chinese take away at this rate. Mind you i drove back from Hereford the other day and on the motorway i got 37.7mpg back at one point, was pretty impressed.

Listening to all the talk of mods it has got me thinking. I'm sure at the last z meeting people were sponsored by scorpian exhausts :) they all seem to recommend them. May have to look into it. May need to fork out on the roof first though.

Good luck with the exhaust animal