what is the widest size rim you can fit to a 350z

kashz

hi i dont know if my question has been answered before but what is the widest size rim you can fit to a 350z thats front and rear and what offset would be best sizes from 19' to 20' ? also whats the difference between standard disk and low disk wheel term i guess

heres an idea to what i want 5 x 114.3 20' x 13j rear 20 x 10.5j fronts what offset would be best

hi i dont know if my question has been answered before but what is the widest size rim you can fit to a 350z thats front and rear and what offset would be best sizes from 19' to 20' ? also whats the difference between standard disk and low disk wheel term i guess

heres an idea to what i want 5 x 114.3 20' x 13j rear 20 x 10.5j fronts what offset would be best

your my hero :thumbs:

you're my hero :thumbs:

he hasn't done it yet :bangin:

On a standard, unmolested arch I dont think you could go much past 10J ET0. With rolling and flaring you might get another 15mm, so 10J ET -15 or 12 ET10, but Ive not seen it done Id hasten to add. :surrender:

1243389796.jpg

Thats a 19x11 ET4 but I know theres some archwork done there.

1281838212.jpg

Thats 18x10.5 ET-8 and looks like its just been lipped, not flared. www.rimtuck.com is your friend :)

BTW, Im running 10 ET -44 but thats with a 65mm arch extension ........... :bangin:

on standard suspension i have 10.5 & 9.5 with 295 &265 offset 22 22 with no problems, lowering will create problems though.

and thats equivalent to

OEM 18" x 8j Rays + 27 mm spacers front

OEM 18" x8.5J Rays + 33 mm spacers rear