Best induction kit??

djrm

panel filter in an 06 airbox is best
for power

if you want something that will lose you power but sound cool, something like a pop charger would suit best.

Definitely don't want to lose power.... Do pop chargers not help the performance then?

panel filter in an 06 airbox is best
for power

if you want something that will lose you power but sound cool, something like a pop charger would suit best.

Definitely don't want to lose power.... Do pop chargers not help the performance then?

Nope. Standard airbox with a performance filter is the best for power

So my best option for power is a post 06 air box with a new filter yes? :)

Correct

Is it possible to change the plain boring plastic piping to a shiny polished one on there too? :)

Yes you can, but it's best to get one that still uses the standard plastic MAF housing

For sound, ARC wins easy B)

I'll second that statement!!

Sound and looks I love - I would contemplate swapping back to my 06 box - but Mark (naughty) drilled a hole in my ARC induction pipe for my NOS. Not that I'm too fussed as it's probably best there anyway. So I will have a 06 box and tubing available for sale. Although going on holiday next week so I shall sort something out upon my return.

Got to admit don't think I could lose the sound of the ARC - it just sounds bliss!

minimal, may release more when tuned though :)

may be hard to get hold of an 06 box, they are a bit thin on the ground at the moment...

on a style note, i thought about getting some coloured heat wrap for my stock pipe, might look pretty and serve a slight purpose.