is this legal

Husky

kind of a rhetorical question as i imagine it isnt.

my neighbors have been playing music like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkNeXksKK1o

VERY loud since 2pm. its now 12 and its still going. they went from 2pm to about 8pm singing themselves and i can tell you they were SH*T i dont need to know the music to know people who cant sing. and most of the things they were singing just repeated the same phrase for 5 mins solid with a little drum being banged.

maybe someone can enlighten me? maybe this is a festival or a ceremony or something?

but its still going, i have all my windows and doors shut and the curtains closed and its like its in the room, and they are 3 doors down and these are big gardens around here!

So for my sanity and that of the street do i call the police? I like to let people have their fun and not be a dick but this is getting me like this --> :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

i was working on the car earlier and couldn't concentrate because of it.

scrap that, they have turned the volume down ever so slightly, so it no longer penetrates the earth beneath me.

the car..

breaking it :dry::dry::dry:

i decided i would take a night off form the big projects and do something for myself. it went tits up for no reason whatsoever so im irritated beyond belief.