Newbie Trader Hi! **WARNING NON 350Z CONTENT!!!**

Hi everyone,

I've been a massive enthusiast of Japanese metal since I can remember and we've just started trading on here, but I want to personally say hi aswell!.. So hi!

Just picked up my new car at the weekend, hope you all don't mind it too much!

Not 100% sure on the plans yet, I think I'm just getting used to the car first.

DSC_0052-1.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0058-1.jpg

Hope you all don't mind it!

I was thinking about a Jackson Racing or something in the future, just have to wait for the funds to come along, however the mrs wants a holiday, you know how it is!

I'm looking at getting some Meister-R Zeta-R's for it, replace the AEM induction kit with an ARC airbox, Spoon spoiler etc. but I like the look of it, and I don't want to do the USDM style slammed low offset as the handling of these are great!

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I've had in the past an EK Civic, EG Civic & S13, here's some pics :)

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

I do miss both cars, the EG went last week to the scrapyard in the sky because of rust :(

Si.

Welcome.

you're not far away from the Epicentre of the Zediverse. how about coming to Zed - Fest as a trader and displaying your wares. Inexpensive weekend away only cost is entry fee per person plus £20 for a trade stand.

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

We're back on here as a trader :) .. Sorry to all you guys for the desertion, we felt like we didn't offer enough to you guys to be worthy.

Next year we will be investing lots of time into stock and so we can ensure everything we offer can be delivered on a next day service, how about that!

I thought I would update the thread on the Teg.

DSC_0012-2.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

The car has had a set of Rota GT3's on too, but when I fitted them I had a "NOOOOOO" moment and thought they didn't work at all.

Since the last post, which is when I pretty much bought the car there's been a few additions:

Tegiwa White Ball Gearknob

Cobra -40MM Springs (We're bringing in a new coilover brand for next year and may demo them on this ;))

16x7 Bronze Rota Grids on 215x45x16 RS2's

Etchin KS Exhaust (No, I never heard of them either before I bought this)

Seibon Carbon Rear DC2 Wing (OEM Style)

Benen Rear Tow Hook (May Remove Soon)

De-wipered The Rear

All was good until the MOT came, major emissions problem and a seized rear caliper.

So fitted EBC Turbogroove discs, yellow stuff pads and a new 02 sensor to squeeze it through, this unfortunately made a massive wallet dent which has stopped me from getting much else done this year.

Got a J's 60RS exhaust coming next year which I'm getting really excited about fitting :D

IMG_1666.jpg

Cheers,

Si.

I still have my 98 spec JDM DC2... Must get round to selling it in the new year lol

In all honesty it's every bit as quick as my Zed... In a straight line and especially round corners :-)

The tegs are fantastic cars and I will miss her once she has gone... But we must all grow up at some point and stop living at 9000 rpm haha :teeth:

Thanks for the comments guys :)

It's a fun car, but the exhaust is really annoying as the UK manifold has a 2.25" collector and JDM has 2.5" meaning I can't get my new exhaust on without buying a new manifold & decat first. I filed the flange on my current exhaust from 2.5 to 2.25 to make it fit, but I'd rather not with the new one!

Si.