WHAT mobile phone ???????????????

Pimm

I am due a upgrade so what shall I go for ?

I currently have a blackberry storm and love thephone. It does everything I need it to do with no hassle at all.

OK so looking at a Storm 2, but not enough jump for me to get that excited over.

Seriously looking at a HTC desire, nice looking bit of kit with loads of features, nice size phone ect.............

Have anyone seen the Dell Streak ??massive phone BUT does look B)B) but still it is BIG.

The problem is there to much to choose from. Before anyone mention's this is that I am not interested in a iphone. I am left handed, enough said :lol:

HTC, STORM2, Balckberry BOLD or DELL STREAK :scare::scare:

I have a blackberry for work and an Iphone as my personal phone. I also have had 4 previous windows phones including 2 HTCs.

My honest opinion? The Iphone pees on them all. It has it's shortcomings but honestly, it's so easy to use.

I have the HTC desire and absolutely love it. Mine's on Orange and the Orange build for it is a bit crap in that you can't un-install some of their stuff that you don't want but other than that not had any problems. I was considering the Storm2 before and then my mate got one. I tried it and absolutely hated the touch screen on it as it was more like a bit button with touch screen action than a proper touch screen