Milltek exhaust fitted by CS

MRH 350Z

Well happy! Had a new Milltek Sports exhaust fitted by CS. Pics below...

The exhaust is just what I wanted. Not massively different from the OEM sound... a little louder, deeper with more bass from idle to 3000 rpm and then noticeably 'different' beyond that. It doesn't look that different from standard either... again, this is not a bad thing to me - I am no boy racer!

As seems to be the normal experience on this forum: the service from CS was excellent so highly recommended. Thanks to Mitz and Andy for fitting me in late on a Friday and being understanding that I was 20 min late!! The exhaust seems high quality and fit the car without any problems.

Cheers guys :thumbs:

350Z012a.jpg

350Z016a.jpg

350Z020.jpg

Love the tips... its the only thing I don't like so much with my Scorpion but yours look :cloud9:

Love the price of the scorpion but agree the tips look :scare: bit the milltek does look B)

How much for the milltek then is it ?? :teeth:

People seem to have forgotten about this exhaust, was very popular in the early days......... B)

Very true, Liam, the quality is superb and the fitment each and every time has always been spot on… :)

You never hear anything about dodgy fitting Nismo's, DC's, Militek's, RSR's etc. You pay your money and makes your choice......

Not to slate Milltek,but at FOS this year,my mate and I went to see the Milltek stand,as he has an E92 M3 and was thinking of getting one. The staff were very helpful and couldnt do enough for us. However,when looking at some of the backbox's,the welding was shocking,and the overall quality on the m3 kit was very poor. (weld spatter,really wonky welds,general poor finish)

I had a look at the ones for the Ferrari's and Porsche's and they were mint. We were both shocked at the standard of the m3 kit though. Also have a guy at work with a E36 M3,and he has also commented that he has seen some really shocking quality on some of the Milltek kits.

I couldnt believe that the had them on show to be honest,I would have been ashamed.

Im not slating Milltek,as I said there were some kits on display that were perfect,but why display kits that are very poorly made,as surely that will do more harm than good,especially as the one we were looking at was £900.

Im open to flak,as i realise iv just put my neck on the chopping block. Im now running for cover.........

Need some more pics and video clips of these - I can find just about everything else but not these (bar one YT clip).

There is only the one youtube clip.....if you can bear the music that was put on this video you can hear it quite well at 3.20 , 3.40 and 5.40 ;)