BTCC @ KNOCKHILL MODIFIED ZONE

Vik54

Folks

we have the chance to do a stand at the BTCC round on the 5th September at Knockhill :yahoo:

This is your chance to show off your pride and joy in front over over 10,000 spectators. All cars must be quality modified cars! (That's me out with my wee Milltek and some fancy brakes :blush: )

There are 3 exclusive trophies to be won on the day, Best Modified car, Best Club Stand and Car of the Show. Each winner will receive a ticket to Streetcar Scotland in September.

Tickets are £20 and as club funds are exhausted for shows this year you would need to pay for this one yourself - but this is not your run of the mill show now is it?!! ;)

I think we do have a few quality modified cars amongst our Scottish membership - Irfan........Paul....Jay....Kenny.....Mr T - I'm sure I'm missing people here.

If there's enough interest I can get this confirmed by end of week- but no messing around on this one it is an excellent opportunity for the club. Perhaps some more southern members may be enticed north of the border for this even? :thumbs:

Nice one vikky :thumbs: I just cant commit to anything :bang: bloody offshore working hours. I will try and find out tho as this is a great opportunity as you say to show off the zed :teeth::thumbs:

Well done again vik :thumbs::#1:

not so good vicky is it.. i would have been there if i wasnt on holidays, but due to holidays etc and the time i get back.

i feel for u trying to organise this, i think its just bad timing and people are skint from holidays etc :doh: