my new 350z

Hi all, just thought I would introduce myself... Just bought my z last Saturday, and WOW! I was expecting it to be good but not this good.. However, I have noticed a few niggles... Firstly I hear a creaking noise from the rear whenever I am going over uneven surfaces at slow speeds and the ABS light does keep coming on... But other than that is has been running perfectly.. It has 40k on the clock and has the gt pack with full Nissan service history...

Heres a picture of my Z, and cant wait to start modifying, so any advice on lowering springs and wheels would be wonderful :)

image1531.jpg

the colours nice, its two tone, silver when its clean and black when its dirty :p

and yeah i guess 350z owners must not sleep, must be keeping an eye on their cars all night :p

and i did read about the drop links somewhere, taking it to a garage tomorrow, so hopefully he should be able to shed some light on it!

there are a bunch of us with clear sleep problems :lol:

honestly i dont know what you mean.

any advice on lowering springs and wheels would be wonderful :)

Eibach pro if you go spring only.

Advice on wheels...... round ones are best! :thumbs:

:welcome: to the club mate.

:lol::lol::lol:

any advice on lowering springs and wheels would be wonderful :)

Eibach pro if you go spring only.

Advice on wheels...... round ones are best! :thumbs:

:welcome: to the club mate.

loll, any round ones in particular? I was looking at the rota gtr's, but I wanted to see these on a Z before I bought a set...

Another question, I wanted a sub box for under the rear strut, does anyone know where I can get one or someone around the south London area that can make a custom one..

thanks

• 4 weeks later...
:welcome: to the club :thumbs:

A set of gunmetal 20" wheels would look great on that ;)

Thanks!

And yes your wheels would look so good on my car, I saw the advert when you put them first on for sale and if I had the money I would have them off you! maybe after a few more paydays lol!