Some days it just feels different :)

Husky

I don't know if this is just me but some days, for no particular reason, you get in the car and it just feels different? It feels alive! loads of power, have the windows down and it sounds great, completely glued to the road and just feels better than normal somehow? The car is my daily driver so it's not that i've been in a slower car or even that i've not driven it for a while, I drove it the day before. Today it just feels different, I know its got to be in my head :lol:

Is this just me that gets this time to time?

:drive1

Nahh I notice that too,

I reckon its the weather..... maybe feels more alive, cos of more oxygen content in the air? Humidity, those kind of factors, must also affect the roads, hence feel grippier etc

I also have the days where it feels all over the place! ha ha

Nahh I notice that too,

I reckon its the weather..... maybe feels more alive, cos of more oxygen content in the air? Humidity, those kind of factors, must also affect the roads, hence feel grippier etc

I also have the days where it feels all over the place! ha ha

haha i think that soetimes, in winter when its been a bit rubbish and then one day off you go "maybe the cold denser air..." :lol:

agreed kieth its got to be in my head :in_love::lol:

Agree totally bud... Sometimes it feels electric and I love it..

Currently im feeling a bit bored with the car, can't afford any mods... want to do loads of things with it, fancy new wheels etc... things need fixing

It will prob change after a good clean etc and a good run out but at the moment ive lost the buzz a bit :dry:

Currently im feeling a bit bored with the car, can't afford any mods... want to do loads of things with it, fancy new wheels etc... things need fixing

It will prob change after a good clean etc and a good run out but at the moment ive lost the buzz a bit :dry:

you free this weekend? we can get some stuff sorted on it if you like ;) get the buzz back :drive1

I know exactly what you mean, and I'm convinced it's purely because some days you're lucky enough to not get caught behind that bloody Micra doing 30% under the sodding speed limit!

The bastard! :rant:

i know the feeling too well. how come sunday drivers go out during the week all the time now.

agree about the car too. some days it just feels better.

and this thread has made me want to go out for a drive.

:drive1:drive1:drive1:drive1:drive1:drive1:drive1:drive1:drive1:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

I get that sometimes too, but if I go watch fast and furious, or go to a car show, I usually come away thinking how good my car is and with a check list of everything I want to do :p try it!

I get that sometimes too, but if I go watch fast and furious, or go to a car show, I usually come away thinking how good my car is and with a check list of everything I want to do :p try it!

Automotive ego boost :#1:

Ive got the check list :lol: supporting the family is the top priority tho :dummy:

I'm going to hop in my 100bhp civic and drive home from work, I guarantee I for one will not feel alive in that haha. Might have to go for a drive in the Nissan tonight, looks like it could be a nice night out. I know what you all mean but this is far more evident on FI cars, they really do go better in cooler weather.

not felt it at all this week :(

just to check, how many times you been out in the car this week, cos if you havent driven it, you aint gonna feel it.

once :scare::thumbdown:

get out again and it might be different :D

B) hope the weekend will have some fun in store!