Orange reflectors in front bumper

MGR

I've got a standard front bumper that I am going to fit to my car but it is missing the reflectors that go in the long side slats.

I know people swap these sometimes for clear ones so I was wondering if anyone had any normal ones lying around they wanted to get rid of ?

I've got some, how much you want to buy them for?

Well you did ask. :lol::lol::lol:

:teeth: On a more serious note how much should these be worth ? I've had a look on ebay and you seem to be able to get clear ones for about £10-£15 new excl P+P

I might see how much Nissan charge for a new set then I'll have something to go off.

There are two qualities. The nissan ones will be far superior and therefore more expensive. I have Nissan ones which will cost you £35 each (Cheaper than nissan are charging :lol: ) I also have a set of non nissan ones and they are £10 and you can see the difference.

Sarah :)

bugger !

Don't know, not sure what age the bumper is from. I'll have to find out.

I'm assuming its an early one but don't know for sure. Is there any way to tell ?

that's pre facelift

fantastic, thanks.

There are two qualities. The nissan ones will be far superior and therefore more expensive. I have Nissan ones which will cost you £35 each (Cheaper than nissan are charging :lol: ) I also have a set of non nissan ones and they are £10 and you can see the difference.

Sarah :)

thanks for the info. Its hard to make a decision on what to go for without actually seeing the products. Its a big difference in price for something I suspect may go un-noticed and is not functional. On the other hand I don't want them to look so bad they are noticable then have to buy the more expensive ones anyway.

• 3 months later...

Still looking for some.

Someone must have some standard orange reflectors that will fit an 04 car that they want to shift.

I can get some new genuine nissan clear ones for around £45 so I'm thinking I'll pay upto around £25 for a used set.

I don't want any bling/non standard ones thank you.

PM me if you have anything.