Big thank you to CS...again!!

gangzoom

Just picked up my Z from Mitz and Andy (other wise known as CS or Cougar Store), after having a Nismo kit fitted (minus the spoiler), Rays Refurbed, spacers all round, a few other little changes, and a good old polish :teeth: Have to say the results are simply amazing!!

Feels like I’ve just driven the Z out of a show room…I cannot say enough about the skills of the guys at CS, friendly service, quality results, and at a good price too, any Z owners around Leicester would have to be mad to go else where for Z releated stuff…but as they say a picture is louder than 1000 words B)

20100719img3744.jpg

20100719img3721.jpg

20100719img3711.jpg

20100719img3747.jpg

20100719img3754.jpg

My beady eye never fails :lol::blush:

Is that how all scorpions are? Looks like it needs to be about 3/4 inches further out....

The Scorpion tends to follow the line of the rear bumper, I will ask Gang for a better photo… :)

I actually quite like the way the Scorpion doesn't break up the curves of the back end :p will try to do more photos but need to give the Z a clean first (as i promised Andy yesterday) :teeth: