Saying goodbye to the 350.

mbs

But saying hello to a black edition 370z in quartz it will be my retirement present to myself. It will be registered on 1st September but unfortunately we're on holiday until 11th, the wife won't let me cancel the holiday though. Will post some pics when i get it. I've had a part ex price quoted by the dealer if I take it back to stock so will be selling some bits including the LMGT4's, will post in the for sale section shortly.

congrats :thumbs:

Have you thought about putting the LMGT4's on the 370 im pretty sure that would look verry B)

Had thought about it but the black edition comes with dark grey 19" RAYS which I think really suit the car, also my LMGT4's are 18".

Have you thought about putting the LMGT4's on the 370 im pretty sure that would look verry B)

Had thought about it but the black edition comes with dark grey 19" RAYS which I think really suit the car, also my LMGT4's are 18".

Ah! in which case there might be an issue fitting over the 370 calipers, aside from lookinga wee bit small

Ah! in which case there might be an issue fitting over the 370 calipers, aside from lookinga wee bit small

Yes that was the conclusion I came to.

18's are a good bit cheaper an so are the tyres

:lol: now I wonder why you said that - can't blame you though

Lol I'm being honest even if it sound like I'm trying for a good deal Colin :p

18's are a good bit cheaper an so are the tyres

:lol: now I wonder why you said that - can't blame you though

Lol I'm being honest even if it sound like I'm trying for a good deal Colin :p

PM me after I trade it in in September and you might get a good deal :)

Seems the forum members here are sucking up quite a few of the 40th Anniversary editions. :thumbs: Good on you. :thumbs: I bet you can't wait. Don't spose wifey would be impressed if you pulled a sicky to get off going on holiday. :ninja:

Thats brilliant Malcolm! I saw the title of the thread and thought oh no - another one bites the dust! Great news that youre staying and in a new car! :thumbs:

+1 I stay away from these threads usually as it's depressing to see cars go, but glad I ventured in to this one to see a happy ending.

You won't be dissapointed :thumbs: