Weekend camp Swanage Dorset

SwanageDave

I hereby decree the 28th/29th of august. :king:

(who the F puts me in charge of dates needs their head looking at :bangin: )

I checked and it shouldn't clash with anything big hopefully.

Dave can you work out the details/logistics of the weekend, PM me if you want and we can work out what's happening :)

Who's game??

1. Husky

2. Biscuit <- volunteered

3. swanagedave <- volunteered

probably start a new thread for it when we know more :)

A good weekend for me too, the area you will be camping is at the back of the school which is nice and quiet and also very private, there is a room to make tea coffee and chill out, it is a classroom but with sofa's so quite comfey. depending on how far and tired everyone is i thought we could have a drive out to the new forest or stay around this area. either go for a meal on saturday night at my Daughters restaurant or have a bbq here at school, Sunday a run out which i will sort out before hand. If anyone wants to google earth the location the postcode is BH192PH. My mobile number is 07787514080, cheers Dave :yahoo:

Ok so there are a couple of options being considered..

we go with dave's plan and use "the field"

I-Shot-J-R.JPG

which has services for us and will be freeeeeee where we will end up for a bbq anyhow

or

we go for a camp site with pitch areas etc that costs about 20-25 squid a tent including showers etc?

if sticking with that date, then i should be up for it. if lucy joins me though would be another thing. she only does so much camping before she's had enough for the year. she's already told me shes not coming to JAE in september so will check this one.

And there was me thinking we would be sat round the camp fire on teeny weeny chairs :lol:

Besides......Campsites = .......

20080413152439_happy-campers.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I just got rid of my budgie smugglers on the advice of my daughter in law :lol::lol::lol::blush:

Ok so there are a couple of options being considered..

we go with dave's plan and use "the field"

I-Shot-J-R.JPG

which has services for us and will be freeeeeee where we will end up for a bbq anyhow

or

we go for a camp site with pitch areas etc that costs about 20-25 squid a tent including showers etc?

How the F%%% Did you get that photo of me ? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

if sticking with that date, then i should be up for it. if lucy joins me though would be another thing. she only does so much camping before she's had enough for the year. she's already told me shes not coming to JAE in september so will check this one.

well stick youself in anyway bud, if she comes thats a bonis as we will wake up to a mown lawn with polished tents