Weekend camp Swanage Dorset

SwanageDave

I am the site manager of Swanage middle school in Swanage, we have very nice grounds and a lovely little area to camp. just gauging interest if anyone fancies a camp at no cost, we have fantastic beaches great roads and loads of watersports/ fishing. I can offer this only during holiday periods. lots of car parking space all covered by cctv not that there is any crime in Swanage to speak off just lots of friendly pubs. and my Daughter has a great little restaurant. get in touch or add your name to a list and we can sort out a Date. :thumbs:

http://www.virtual-swanage.co.uk/default.aspx

I have just spent the weekend in Sanbanks, my first time and what a place and superb weather to. Only spotted a 370z but plenty of other super cars around.

Will deffo go back to Dorset :thumbs::thumbs:

Well, I'm off work for a week in August (week commencing the 9th)

If anyone can go around then, I'm up for it :D

The weekend of the 13th would be better for me as we have my sons 21st on the 8th aug, or even midweek of that week. and it doesnt have to be a weekend you can come for a week if you like but would have to fend for yourselfs.. :thumbs:

And Sandbanks :boat: is a fantastic bit of coastline being the 3rd most expensive place on the planet to buy a house. Not many Zeds down here but loads of other supercars as you said Pimm.

I could be available for this :D if its not between the 7th and the 15th Aug...........

But only if I can share a tent with Hunky....... errrrr I mean Husky :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only joking... I am sure I have a tarp I could string up between a few Zeds and maybe a S2000 :lol::lol: