Few people asked what car i got now...

Adriank

Well its an s2000. Done a few bits already, but not much on the cards need this ti be a cheap one!

As usual though exhaust is on, heres a couple of pics with my other car (ahem!) and a video!

Adrian

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

Couldnt get the vid to link, hows that done here, so heres the link:

Very nice.

The old dear (no insult meant if she is related) in the background is clealry looking at the S2000 rather than the Ferrari..! Result.

No relation no, but yeah they are oggling the s2k oblivious to the ferrari!

I have a few small touch's coming, front lip and the small boot spoiler, possibly a diffuser have to see how things pan out, as looking to get a house shortly.

CS do you sell bits for s2000's?

i'd be careful adrian, apparently only gays, hairdressers and retards buy s2k's; glad i haven't got one or i'd be a right... oh hang on :blush:

good to see you on both sides of the internet forums.

Your S is looking sweet :thumbs: my exhaust will hopefully be arriving in 2 weeks time. :teeth: do love the yellow :thumbs:

Hi Adrian, nice to hear from you matey.

Nice to see you are still in to the motoring side of things :thumbs: your zed you sold so fast and then never heard from you again :headhurt:

will you ever go back to one, maybe one day :)

All the best :thumbs:

Hi mate

Yes been very busy so not been on forums much recently and am moving house shortly too!

Will see you guys at a meet again I am sure. Who knows if I will get another z but I doubt it, think I will try and go up again next time in area years, maybe a Porsche!

I'm liking that in yellow - have you been getting covered in bugs yet? My son's girlfriend has a yellow car and they just love it! He pointed out a car i think was yours, in the for sale section on the type R forum a while ago and was drooling over it and asking me if it was anyone i knew! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
I'm liking that in yellow - have you been getting covered in bugs yet? My son's girlfriend has a yellow car and they just love it! He pointed out a car i think was yours, in the for sale section on the type R forum a while ago and was drooling over it and asking me if it was anyone i knew! :lol:

Yes that was mine on the type-r forums, and yeah the bugs love my car and face now!