what you pay for your zed-cheeky question

jimgallaher

Hi, I paid £14.5k for mine a few weeks back. 07 GT Coupe with 22k on it. Got a 12 month warranty with it through one of them private companies. I don't think they are really worth anything, but I would make sure they sort anything that goes wrong. Not sure whether what I paid is reasonable either, but not going to lose sleep about it.

Few stone chips on the bumpers to fix, but I wasnt too worried given the council seem to be digging just about every road around me up. I'm not kidding, the road outside my place is closed for 15 months! I will get them resprayed once they are done.

Is that a MY07?

No mate, March 07 so one of the last of the DE up-rev's. It would have been rediculously good if it were the HR engined model.

1 year ago I paid £16k for a 56 plate 296bhp with 29k miles. GT, black leather, SatNav, bodywork perfect, new wheels (which I subsequently found out had been reconditioned), 4 month original warranty remaining, major service included, half a tank of fuel, a further 1 year futher warranty and 6 months road tax purchased as it had run out. This was from a Stealer in Leicester. Not too bad I guess..... :thumbs:

A year ago I paid £18.5k for a Black 08 GT Coupe with 9k on the clock, and full warranty. The dealer also gave me above market trade-in for my 2L Focus. However, they managed to supply the car with rear tyres that had only minimal tread, and a slightly kerbed NSF Ray wheel. All in all though, pleased with the deal and the car...

:)

S.

This thread has started to depress me. Paid 13.5k for a 55 plate sunset UK GT with 32k miles almost exactly a year ago. Seemed a good price at the time that matched the guides but seems sort of expesive compared to what I've seen here

On the other hand the guy who inspected it for me reckoned it was the best example of a used one that he had ever seen and not a single hickup in the 12 months that I've had her (18k miles later)

Recently paid 11.5k for my '04 GT with 37k on the clock. Out of all the cars I viewed it was neither the cheapest nor the most expensive, but it was in the best condition. Asking price was 12.5k...