Clear light clusters tinted & fitted.

Zugara

nice B) what did you use to tint them?

Bought some californian meduim tint from South coast tints in southampton. Got enough to do 4 clusters at £17.00 really easy to apply and curve. This tint has Only just landed in the UK like 1 week ago & SCT are the only guys to have it.

Hate to be critical, but we aren't all meant to like the same things!!

I personally thing this may look good on a black Z, but I don't think I'd have ever thought of doing this on a silver one...not my cup of tea :headhurt:

Each to their own :thumbs: Tried a silver tint but looked "washed out" bumper looked too deep. What a bugger getting the things out tho.

looks better in real life

I personally thing this may look good on a black Z, but I don't think I'd have ever thought of doing this on a silver one...not my cup of tea :headhurt:

Each to their own :thumbs: Tried a silver tint but looked "washed out" bumper looked too deep. What a bugger getting the things out tho.

I still think they have aesthetic appeal, but would worry about durability of the film and light intensity of the lamps ........ so not totally convinced. Having said that, I would like to think that the custom look achieved by this mod can be attained by perhaps a paint spray tint and new LEDs as per the Husky mods that are in development

I still think they have aesthetic appeal, but would worry about durability of the film and light intensity of the lamps ........ so not totally convinced. Having said that, I would like to think that the custom look achieved by this mod can be attained by perhaps a paint spray tint and new LEDs as per the Husky mods that are in development

I tried some LEDs in there, but it made my indicators flash twice as fast. Assuming that the resistance was too low?

are they the phillips bulbs chilli is selling? or the crappy silvertec ones? would make a world of difference if they were the bright phillips ones.

Chilli has no lights!!!

I was going to get silvertec but now i wont! What are the phillips ones then and where do i get from?

Tried LEDs in there but made the indicators flash really fast, something to do with resistance i asume?

are they the phillips bulbs chilli is selling? or the crappy silvertec ones? would make a world of difference if they were the bright phillips ones.

I thought the phillips ones were taken off sale due to being too white? I got them and think there great stuff though, far superior to the silvertecs!

I thought the phillips ones were taken off sale due to being too white? I got them and think there great stuff though, far superior to the silvertecs!

really :wacko:

UGH something good comes along and boom, gone :thumbdown:

they are cracking :teeth:

we need a black market for bulbs :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...