Hello all :-)

Good afternoon all, just wanted to say hi, I'm on the look out now for a nice 350z. I'm selling my BMW as we speak and want a 250z. What should I look out for and whats tings a gd bearing in mind I will be modifying it so not to worried about wheels etc. must be a GT though with full leather in blue, grey or white no imports.

I've got the kit i want, wheels etc already saved and wil be buying them asap after getting the car.

Zac

Good afternoon all, just wanted to say hi, I'm on the look out now for a nice 350z. I'm selling my BMW as we speak and want a 250z. What should I look out for and whats tings a gd bearing in mind I will be modifying it so not to worried about wheels etc. must be a GT though with full leather in blue, grey or white no imports.

I've got the kit i want, wheels etc already saved and wil be buying them asap after getting the car.

Zac

250 Zeds are quite hard to come by but there are lots of 350 Zeds around, some of the nicest ones being on here

:welcome:

haha sorry typo, here are the starting mods I have in mind what do use think?

Seibon TT Style Body Kit - Full Kit

Nismo V1 350Z Spoiler

Volk RE30 alloys or Gram Light 57S Pro

Nismo exhaust

And carbon fibre dash inserts my stating point, how does this sound?