Whats that meant to mean?!

sally

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't know him, or his car either! How was he supposed to know that you were on the rag? He was just making a observation!

And maybe he was a little jumped up! He puts his life on the line for us to be able to live the life we lead! I think sometimes they have the right!

And the only way you could have been sure he was a jumped up git was to ask him what his car was like!

Now I'm sure I'll get some @*!#! Bring it on :boxing::p

God save the queen!

Someone just bought a ticket to the Vulture Club!

And what's this said Vulture Club? Do I get anything free? T-shirt, car stickers or etc? :doh:

Say it as I see it! Say it as I see it!

Lol

LOL!!

Feel free to make it into a sticker and put it on your car ;)

approved-1.jpg

Ok, bit of a rant really.

I was busy in the office at work when a squaddie came in. I have half an ear on the conversation and he asks who owns the Z parked outside. They point at me and the guy goes, " I've got one of those, but with extras." What the hell is that meant to me??!?!?!?!? Jumped up little oik, He doesnt even know me or my car!

Something so simple has put me in such a grump!!

I know what extra's he has..... Atttitde!!!

Eugh, **** **** **** :rant::angry::rant:

I would just like to clarify that this wasn't me! Lol

Don't quite understand how you've gotten so worked up. I suppose it was the way he said it.

You should of just said it was a sleeper & walked off with a cheeky smile ;) hehe.

I just thought the comment was unneccessary, Why would he need to say his is better than mine. :thumbdown:

I bet he is the type to stare in the mens showers and make a comment that his is bigger.

Not worth your energy Sally :shrug: Some (and please note I only say some) men simply can not comprehend a woman who's interested in and enjoys her motors - it must surely mean we're aggro / lesbian / psycho -bitches from hell.

I had to deal with one bloke (who is in motor racing world) last week whose chin simply hit the floor when he was told I tracked a zed - he literlly sat there with his gob wide open :lol:

We've joined an inherently chauvinistic world here...ias you can see from the 'oh so helpful' comments from some of our 'comrades' on here.

Liam/John/Chris :slap::slap::slap: bad bad bad :p

Ian - you can have as many lashes of my whip as you require :thumbs:

I just thought the comment was unneccessary, Why would he need to say his is better than mine. :thumbdown:

I bet he is the type to stare in the mens showers and make a comment that his is bigger.

Not worth your energy Sally :shrug: Some (and please note I only say some) men simply can not comprehend a woman who's interested in and enjoys her motors - it must surely mean we're aggro / lesbian / psycho -bitches from hell.

I had to deal with one bloke (who is in motor racing world) last week whose chin simply hit the floor when he was told I tracked a zed - he literlly sat there with his gob wide open :lol:

We've joined an inherently chauvinistic world here...ias you can see from the 'oh so helpful' comments from some of our 'comrades' on here.

:scare:

Me bad? I'm probably the least chauvinistic person i know! I was just trying to explain squaddie mentality. Its a difficult one to understand. I'm ex military and i work in an ex military environment and it still baffles me!

Noooooo Chris - not you - Tarmac!!

No

Me bad? I'm probably the least chauvinistic person i know! I was just trying to explain squaddie mentality. Its a difficult one to understand. I'm ex military and i work in an ex military environment and it still baffles me!

Not worth your energy Sally

+1

Everyone is different and have different opinions.

One of the best things about the Zed is they all have their own personality and I dont think I've seen very many that are identical. When I had my kit put on, a few people at work told me they didn't like it and made a big deal about it, I let it go over my head because its my car, I love it and its my money at the end of the day :D

:bangin: oh dear..

Ladies don't even rise to this @~&%. We know that some men can't cope with us fabulous lady drivers :drive1 and our fabulous cars :throb:

And all you boys that have been very bad with your comments - your all getting kept in for a week :lol:

Noooooo Chris - not you - Tarmac!!

No

:lol: I was thinking too! Didn't think my comment was that bad :lol:

Some men just dont like it when girls know more about cars then they do. My girlfriend has had many arguments with men at work that think they know better. Its not untill they see what cars we drive they realise we dont pick A-B euro boxes that they drive but drivers cars.