Whats that meant to mean?!

sally

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, that tickled me! You guys crack me up! I think he was definitely trying to engage in some car chat. I had a similar thing a week or so ago and ended up chatting to the guy for ages about our cars and the club etc. His was seriously modded and mine is boggo. :)

OP has been quiet, coz she has other things to do!!!! :p

Blimey, i only fancied a moan, and yes it is rather unimportant in the grand scheme of things but it just annoyed me how he said it, and there was no intention of having a conversation about it, it was just like he was implying that because he had extras his was better than mine. Thats what annoyed me. It wasnt meant as some hate campaign, or to cause trouble.

As i have clealy hit a tenter spot with most of you boys, Prehaps i should keep quiet and spend more of my time in the kitchen doing womanly things as clearly an opinion is like a yorkie, NOT FOR GIRLS!!!

I think we all know that mens opinions are actually an illusion, we dont actually have them but are tricked into believing we thought of something ourselves. The only time we are allowed to think by ourselves is when it involves a torque figure or a hammer, even then it can sometimes be touch and go if we are doing the right thing.