Gunmetal UK 2003 350z GT - £8500

350zStephen

I am only putting this sale thread on the forum for the time being, as I would like the car to go to someone on the forum.

I bought the car last November from a forum member on here (MWTech) who is a trader on this site.

A lot of other members can vouch for it being a good clean, straight car.

2003 (53 registered) Gunmetal GT, with Rays and Alzean leather.

55k miles

All MOT history from new, and a clean MOT last March.

Part Nissan History, and I put it through a P2 service in December at Nissan at 47k miles.

Windows professionally tinted

Exedy clutch and fidanza flywheel replaced at 38k miles.

Brakes were replaced at 40+ k miles with new grooved disks on the back.

Good Bridgestone tyres all round.

Car has been detailed twice by myself, and the paintwork (apart from the front bumper) is in excellent condition for a car it's age with nearly no swirl marks, and no dings on the bodywork.

I may remove the exhaust before sale and put on the standard exhaust.

BAD POINTS, REGARDLESS OF HOW SMALL, IM JUST BEING HONEST

Alloys have slight kerbing to them.. caused by previous owner to MWTech.

Usual stone chips to front bumper.

This car has been used mainly as a commuting car by myself and Martin (Mwtech) and it has not been thrashed.

DSC_4928.jpg

DSC_4921.jpg

DSC_4948.jpg

DSC_4935.jpg

£8500

and now im vouching on a car thats been vouched for by someone thats been vouched........

or am i taking drugs with a statement like that??? its late! :D :D :D

yes, very very good car for me, i loved it, and actually just about felt sick when i saw it drive away out of my street by stephen

stephen is a nice guy, i couldnt believe how good it looked at knockhill on the stand when i bumped into it again.

best of luck with the sale, hopefully it stays here

whats next?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*BUMP*

I have got my insurance quote through for my next policy, and I just do not want to pay another £1500 for 10 months cover.

With much regret, the car is now up for sale again

Update from original advertisement :

New Iridium spark plugs, and oil changed for new owner. (£100)

Two new Bridgestone 245/45 18 96Y RE050 fitted to rear £350

Stubby Aerial

Current mileage is now 54600.

Nismo Exhaust is not included in the sale.

£9500 for a well sorted zed, this is a bargain for someone and I am gutted I have to put it up for sale.

Haha, cheers Cragus - I just change my mind very often :lol:

I put this up on Autotrader and Pistonheads today, and have received two phonecalls within hours with people wanting to view.

I would prefer this to go to a forum member, so come on, any zedless forum members.. get it bought. :thumbs::teeth:

lol your some man stephen, good luck selling, my renewal came in at a stupid price and i went online and got another quote from them and it was alot cheaper.

For anyone interested, this car is a well groomed car. Always looking clean and fresh and driven with respect.

Good Luck Mate :thumbs:

Cheers Neil. :thumbs:

So far I have had four "serious" people contact me all by Autotrader, but still no viewing as of yet due to my work hours.

I have had a few other calls trying to knock £1000 off my listed price without even asking me speaking to me about the car. :wacko:

Let me know how you get on Wayne. I'm starting to get a little fed up aleady with timewasters wanting to just take the car out a drive with no intention of buying it, or wanting it for next to nothing.

I went to a local dealer this evening to see what price they would offer me in PX for my zed... Before he valuated my car, I said that I was offended that someone had the nerve to call me last night and offer me £7k for it. So I thought it wouldn't do any harm to see what he would offer me for it.

Wait for it...

£6000. haha, he must be having a f^cking laugh. The same dealer has a 53 plate ginger GT for sale at the moment, with 40k miles on the clock for £13,000.

Lets hope he doesn't call me making an offer any time soon, i'll be telling him where to go.

Car ideally needs to be gone for Friday, 10th of September as my insurance renews at midnight.

£9200 - got to be one of the cheapest unmolested UK GT zed's for sale.

Open to offers also, but nothing unrealistic, as she will be put in a lock-up over winter if not sold.

Many thanks. :)

• 1 month later...

I know I am terrible for changing my mind, but after a long and hard thought, the zed really has to go. It is not much good to me sitting in the garage.

I have also found the car I want to replace my zed with.

Changed the oil and filter last week with Mobil 1 10w30 ESP. I'll also throw in a new Nismo Aluminium gear knob that I bought from Tarmac a few weeks ago.

Also replaced the metal passenger grab handle as the original was lightly scratched.

It is currently sitting immaculate in Bearsden with cherished plate removed, and good to go.

£8500.. come on guys, must be one of the cheapest, UK zeds out there.

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

Stephen.

Stephen

Thats the Boxster sold, however the new owner is claiming the car has developed a fault and wants to give it back :scare:

Will give you a shout when I resolve this with him. Hopefully will be all sorted soon but Im not wanting to spend the cash until then.

Morning Ewan, no worries at all mate. Hope it is all gets sorted easily. Was it not sold as seen?

I have insured my zed for another year, so I am currently using it at the weekends, and seldomly during the week. So the mileage will creep up slowly.

It is still for sale though. :)

Ta for showing me the car today :):):)

Really nice car, was well impressed and def interested but as said dont want to rush and buy the first car I see.

I am wanting to buy something before the end of month so will give you a shout soon.