Spotted Husky's new wheels

350ash

I spotted Husky's car today, complete with shiny new wheels. They look even better in real life than in the photos!

I tried to take some photos on my phone but it turns out that the camera on it isn't too good.

You can't actually see the wheels properly in this one:

P230610_1405.jpg

No wheels in this one either:

P230610_1408_01.jpg

I tried to get a picture showing the difference in tyre width between standard wheels and tyres (mine, on the right) and Husky's new massive ones (on the left). Unfortunately the photo came out a bit dark.

P230610_1408.jpg

At least they show off how clean my car is!

Love the thread pattern... B)Husky need to firstly learn how to park and secondly wash his car B)

That's perfect parking IMO :thumbs: .... on the line at the end of the line leaving max space to next in line .... you gotta be up early to get a space like that :lol:

Love the thread pattern... B)Husky need to firstly learn how to park and secondly wash his car B)

That's perfect parking IMO :thumbs: .... on the line at the end of the line leaving max space to next in line .... you gotta be up early to get a space like that :lol:

:O sorry missed that it was the end parking... perfect yeah :D

All this shows is how much you need spacers ;)

And that they both need lowering ;)

I actually like the look of the standard set-up, plus I need to keep my car standard so that it can be used for comparison purposes :lol:

Looking at the cars in the carpark Husky and I both agreed that his car looks like it needs lowering more than my car does because of how far his wheels stick out into the arches. On the rear the arch hangs over my wheels quite a lot so you don't notice the gap above the wheel anywhere near as much as you do on his.