need a trolley jack, advice please

Madmarky

costco is a good bet, they currently have a very low reach steel heavy duty trolley jack for like £60-£70. its basically a copy of the blue point low reach but in red. Bit annoyed as i bought an alloy one from there and a week later they bought out this one which was more heavy duty and lower reaching :(

I need to get a trolley jack ASAP but need one slim enough to go under the car, as Terry Tibbs would say "talk to me!" :lol:

Mark I have one at home in Kempston. Dunno whether it will be slim enough for your use but if your more than welcome to borrow it if it fits the bill

costco is a good bet, they currently have a very low reach steel heavy duty trolley jack for like £60-£70. its basically a copy of the blue point low reach but in red. Bit annoyed as i bought an alloy one from there and a week later they bought out this one which was more heavy duty and lower reaching :(

+1

great looking jack really good quality think its about £80 though, but i could be wrong.

something around that price, but its a bloddy good piece of kit for its money, you'd be easily looking at 3+ times that for the blue point one, and double that for any other old one. If you want one to keep for your garage say, its definately worth investing in,

I need to get a trolley jack ASAP but need one slim enough to go under the car, as Terry Tibbs would say "talk to me!" :lol:

Mark I have one at home in Kempston. Dunno whether it will be slim enough for your use but if your more than welcome to borrow it if it fits the bill

Cheers Martin, if I get stuck ill give you a bell and we can sort something out.

You can alway's just drive your car up onto a few planks of wood to give it an extra inch or two, which will allow you to get the trolley under and get the car onto axle stands, I wouldn't stress too much about low profile jacks? :blush:

I saw this thread and I was going to recommend this one. So good I bought two of them. They're fantastic jacks for the money!

I saw this thread and I was going to recommend this one. So good I bought two of them. They're fantastic jacks for the money!

447691.jpg

Those ones?

I'm looking to get 4 new stands and a proper service pump jack too (Want one that can get the car a good big higher then normal jack and stands)

Any rec on e'm?

:dance:

You can alway's just drive your car up onto a few planks of wood to give it an extra inch or two, which will allow you to get the trolley under and get the car onto axle stands, I wouldn't stress too much about low profile jacks? :blush:

I agree with Maz, Worked for my corsa and Anni golf which were both low.